Updated Unlimited Pixie Giveaway Results!

no

awww y not :disappointed:

New Giveaway soon :smiley:

Entered, I happened to be in USS at the right time. GL with the channel

Thanks! GL with the giveaway. :smiley:

If a person is to win, where would they be notified? Iā€™ve never really gotten how Gleam works.

I will contact you using the email you provide me with when you sign up. :smiley:

If it isnā€™t fake gl everyone.

Gl! Itā€™s not a fake, some of the people who entered asked me to show them the pixies. And of course, I didā€¦ Dw, this is by no means fake or a scam. :smiley:

Gl everyone!

If it isnā€™t fake, it would have been cool if 8 people got 1 pixie sword, instead of 1 person getting 8. Just spreading the happiness amongst the community

Unfortunately, since I already started the giveaway already, I canā€™t change the rules, but get ready for another giveaway soon!

I subscribed as Jude Nieves, my normal account. Good luck to everyone!

So when does it end?

Good luck everybody!

I changed the ending time from one month to 3 days. A lot of people were complaining a month was way too long. :smiley: Only 3 days more! Please be sure to share this with your guildies and friends.

I will, thank you!

No, donā€™t thank me. I thank YOU for making my channel a possibility. :slight_smile:

Aw shucks :hugging:

Thanks for entering! It is not necessary to tell me which account you entered with. I donā€™t want any one to give out their personal info to the public. :wink: