Updated Unlimited Pixie Giveaway Results!

<3 starli is da best

check literally any time that shatter got mad

(hint hint its always because of starli)
EDIT: once you get to know the forums, shatter is pretty reasonable, so thats why im pointing that out

gl everyone😀

wait why does starli make shatter mad? They both seem like nice people.

So is it one person gets all 8 or is it 8 people get 1?

1 gets all 8

yeah what shatter said :wink:

oh i understand now :sweat:

I entered now I can writhe in agony as someone else gets it

aha :smile: or you can writhe in joy as you get it! You are extremely funny!

well if he wants to give people things to get his channel up thats fine. I dont really like it, but i also did something of the sort before, although i kinda feel bad now.

My guild i used to advertise it as a drop party guild, which got some greedy people, but it surprisingly got some very generous people. random tangent

But these will never be truely successful, so it doesnt matter. Even if you are successful, you won’t feel good.

Like i advertised my music channel on other channels to get it started (and got my alts to subscribe to get the count higher at first) but those subs don’t make you feel good about yourselves.

I understand your concern. I am quite surprised you have a music channel as well! I think we have differences in viewpoints, though. I am sacrificing one thing for another, with high risks. After the giveaway, everyone might just unsubscribe. Although, I really want people to enjoy my music. Spending countless hours on fruitless a fruitless project may just make me feel depressed and worthless. I don’t want to take that risk. Of course I won’t be able to get my channel to grow forever by creating giveaways, but I see it as a kickstart. People get rewards for supporting a new idea, and that helps me grow all the more. Thank you for sharing your opinion with me, and I sincerely thank you for warning me of possible dangers. <3

I hope win 1 pixie sword, i need 1 for my knight <3

Yep, I hope you do too! Good luck! :wink:

Don’t worry your not doing anything wr9ng. We had a give away that went 1. Subscribe. 2. If you unsubscriibed after you’re banned.

Gg don’t be like that

good luck everyone xd

:smiley: k :smiley:
but dont be like what?

another giveaway xd

Gl everyone!

Good Luck! Thanks for entering! :smiley: