Updated Unlimited Pixie Giveaway Results!

thanks for entering!

fre itenz plox

fre itenz plox

fre itenz plox!!!11

Thanks for entering!

Thanks for entering!

I entered, I guess

Thanks for entering! Please please please share the giveaway. <3

Free itenz plox :smiley:

()
(:(: )
()
The cow goes moo.

fre itenz plox

Thanks for entering! Good Luck!

Lol. Good Luck!

Thanks for entering! Remember, sharing my channel increases your chances of winning!

Bump

FRI ITENZ PLOX

pls dad lemme pixi

lol gl

Okay now that’s reaching another level, not the simple (Subscribe level) But asking for shares of your page, comments, etc etc. And asking people to watch videos continuously for “points” Are you sure that’s totally legal? Isn’t it considered any way of scam/fishing out there or a moral flaw?
And does this page allow this kind of Sell Service? You know, That’s a commerce trick. And not a good one. Most pages (And almost all forums) Don’t accept this kind of advertising.
When you started this it was a simple “Subscribe so I get people to start my channel” So it was kinda like yeah, let’s help. Now you got an average starting public of 481 and you are asking out to that public to watch your videos and other stuff. Milking the cow aren’t ya?

Don’t forget about the 1000 pixies gathered via sprite world farming

I don’t think realmeye forbids this type of giveaway. And don’t take me wrong, I’m not trying to be greedy or anything, also the view count only increases once for each IP, so it’s not that I am just greedy for high statistics on my channel. It is my biggest dream is sharing the music I wrote with everyone. You probably don’t understand the happiness it brings me when someone actually appreciates my music.

ik, i was a bit disappointed :neutral_face: