Updated Unlimited Pixie Giveaway Results!

haha dw! jonatanl might win this time. :smiley:

fre itenz pl0x

Inb4

thanks for entering!

Yo. I donā€™t know why you act like this, but I donā€™t know what Iā€™ve ever done to you. Iā€™ve never said I was good at anything. I will never be the best, but I am sure trying hard to be my best. So if you have any problem with that, itā€™s your fault. I donā€™t know if you always act like this, because Iā€™ve rarely used realmeye forums in the past, but all I know is that I am by no means subject to your so heavily imposed opinion. If you find my vocabulary snobbish, please excuse it. Thatā€™s how I normally talk. If you are going to complain about the only thing you know about me, you are no different than those who commit murder: you have no respect for life.

Where you see me complaining?

Well that escalated quickly.

The way you approach my posts and the way you reply makes me feel like youā€™ve hated me since eternity. Thatā€™s all. If you donā€™t want people to feel this way, try to change the way you post. If you donā€™t care, thereā€™s nothing I can do to prevent you from saying what you are going to say.

Thanks for entering!

is your name actually jonathan l.?

Well i hope so :smile:

Yes

Wowow! Coincidenceā€¦

I entered

Fre itenz plox:+1:

For music appreciation you should try soundcloud too. And if you make your sounds CC (Creative commons ā€œFree to use for everyone while you hold the ā€˜authorā€™ nameā€) You can share it through Freesound.com

Thanks for entering!

Thanks for the recommendation! Iā€™ll check it out right away!

Thanks for entering!

fre itenz plox

fre itenz plox