Use 1-8 to equip items

This is a very heavily requested feature that has floated around the realm community for years. The idea is that you can equip items by pressing the number in which the slot the item is in, this would make switching between items much easier, especially since in a boss fight you don’t really have time to look over at your inventory and drag the item you want into the slot, even though it may only take 1-2 seconds. I am honestly shocked DECA has never implemented this for it would be so simple but would make the game just that much more enjoyable.

yes

bruh it makes everything so much more convineient

best of the best material right here boiz

I thought of an idea like that. It’s really convenient, and should be implemented.

A lot of players that get into the game seriously use scripts to mimic this. Also well known fact that hacked clients have this feature, it makes swapouts much more viable (i.e. you don’t want to lose DPS by switching swords in the middle of the fight).

@Krathan Please oh god please add this

• yes
  • no

0 voters

One thing: AutoHotKey.

Imma just turn on that
A U T O W H I T E B A G

Technically not allowed in game, it’s an external script/macro

You also must be 16 years or older to play the game and purchase things online. Do people care?

Scripts are in a sort of grey zone, historically there isn’t much that has been done against them as long as there is no significant impact on gameplay.

Yes, even though arguably the most popular player, Kalle used it in almost every single YouTube video and never got banned for it, and even made a tutorial on how to make the script

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.