USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

Recruitment Questions:
Please Answers These Questions that reflect your experience with the game.

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
    I really like the progression system of drinking potions to max stats. I feel like it’s actually very creative and very unique, especially combining this type of system with permadeath.
  2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I’ve been playing for 2 years on and off, and I have a couple of maxed characters (currently I have a 7/8 priest and a 3/8 necromancer). I can help do many different dungeons and I would gladly donate to openers and other players. I try to be as active as possible, although school can get in the way.
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I am very experienced with all of the godlands dungeons and I have knowledge of all of the higher level dungeons (like tombs and shatters) although I don’t have a lot of raw experience.
  4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    Since I’m finally starting to look for guilds on realmeye forums, I have to say that this is probably the second most well made post that I’ve seen so far (even though that doesn’t really mean much because I haven’t seen that many)

You could just like each application.

A “Like” could mean application approved.

Just a tip.

It would be helpful if these forums had multi reply, so I could just mass answer applications.

you mean[quote=“ConsoleMC, post:57, topic:2121”]
u could just like each appl
[/quote]

like this[quote=“Sisisisit, post:56, topic:2121”]
ase Answers These Questions that reflect your experience with the game.

I really like the progression system of drinking potions to max stats. I feel like it’s actually very creative and very unique, especially combining this type of system with permadeath.
    I’ve been playing for 2 ye
    [/quote]

?

How do you do that xD, I’m not sure how to do Quote on mobile.

its not done, but everything about formatting, its got the quoting section mainly done.

@Sisisisit Application Accepted, PM me in game or on Realmeye.

What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
The diversity of the whole game
What can you offer to our guild?
I will definitely not turn any dungeons into FFA, I myself hate it when someone else does that. I will help clear if I have to and I’ll only leech if I’m 0/8 and in a harder dungeon (Still try to help best I can)
What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
I know a lot about godlands dungeons, a little less experienced in event boss dungeons, but I can still help clear and help around the best I can. I always have a lot of HP and MP pots, so I’ll drop some around to guidies who need help :slight_smile:

What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
Playing with friends and farming dungeons.

What can you offer to our guild?
I can offer a fun, active member who always attempts to be polite #Canadian

What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
Shatters: Never Completed, every shatters i have ever done was been FFA and people have dragged…
Tomb: Same as above
God-lands and god-land dungeons: Lots of experience 500+ hours and about 400+ are in glands/gland dungeons

How would you rate this Recruitment Thread.
Great! i think whoever made this did a wonderful job with the Lore and introduction.

Please Answers These Questions that reflect your experience with the game.

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG: the progression and difficulty,
  2. What can you offer to our guild? Keys, friendly/active able body
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons. I just recently just returned to the game after 4 years of not playing, i have decent gear from merching but still learning the dungeons again, and the new ones.
  4. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional) 8/10

I love the stats system and the way you have to drink a stat potion in order to increase it. I wish I could find more games like this, actually.

I’m a very versatile player, who is willing to help people. I’d say I’m friendly as well.

3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I’ve done most every dungeon solo except the newly released ones because I took a short break. Currently have 2 6/8, 1 7/8.

.@EternityV @Noxit @Cenamuch @PenguWrath

Thanks For Your Applications, I’ll try to reach out to you in game, as you have all been accepted.

Awesome! just ripped my knight and was gonna take a break but after seeing this think i will start another char!

Hi. I am interested in joining. I have a 1/8 knight right now, best ever was a 6/8 knight. I have experience in most dungeons except tombs, trenches, epics, and oryx, though I know the basics behind them and will start after I max out my def. I have about 20 stars, and about 2000 account fame. I have a ton of experience with godlands and most event bosses. With school, unfortunately, I am not always able to get on in the week, but I always play on weekends, if possible. My favorite aspects of RotMG would have to be a tie between the awesome, true-RPG grind/level up/learn theme it presents, and the cooperation needed between players to be truly good at the game. I can offer a kind, sensible player with lots of theory knowledge about the game and generosity as well. I personally would rate this thread 5/5. Love the backstory, very cool! Thanks for your time!

1. I love playing with friend to be able to learn and play together

2. buying lots of key i love doing god land dungeon to help out get pot

3. i know how to do the dungeon i have not done often pup,tomb,shatter and some other one . coming out from a break so currently have all 0/8 class but ive start farming for a priest and im able to play few class if need.

wow this has got to be the most successful guild application page here (forums) by far!!!

I bet its the awesome formatting paying off? :thumbsup: :sunglasses:

Much Love for your help Scorch! <3

lol you edited this thing 19 times,

also you’re full now! Congrats!

wow
"Hottest Guild On Realmeye Forums :fire:"

XD well it’s true I think

Hard to believe a thread I made in Physics for my guild received so much positive response from players. Very thankful to all those that applied and to all the new friends our guild has made. We also have 1 spot open now.

@Creepykiss accepted!