USE4 Down?

I was looking around for a realm with a few heroes remaining, and when I went to USE4 it gave me an infinite loading screen. I’m not familiar with the most recent bugs and errors so I closed the game and launcher for 10 minutes to see if it was a 10 minute dc or something of the sort, After over 12 minutes, my game still had infinite loading into nexus. Is there any explanation for this?
Additionally I remember a similar problem from when one of the first testing sessions after Exalt was first introduced (it was for O3), but I can’t find the tutorial for how to switch the default server so I can load into the game

I only aware of the couple of USW servers being down… for now, I would just treat it like those broken servers while DECA looks into fixing them.

If you go onto the realm reddit and look in help desk like every 2nd person is asking this, if you look there you will find a link to something that changes your sever, if you change it to anything even the server you are stuck in it fixed the problem. If it doesn’t then ask there, lots of smart people

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.