Uses for Fame

Fame is something that’s been used a lot.

Being able to feed pets has been great but i feel like we should be able to use it for other purposes.

Even if the fame has to be ridiculously expensive to buy stuff in nexus, it gives something for us to strive for.

I’m talking like doing an alchemist spin for 5,000-10,000 fame or buying an acclaim for 20,000 fame.

This all depends on what the players want though :smiley:

Something To Do With Fame
Ideas For Fame

Buying an acclaim with 20,000 fame…that’s a bit to high. Acclaim only worth3-4l, I could easily do a small group tomb(lets pretend I’m an expert), 1-2 times and get what I need for an acclaim. Only fame farmers would be able to afford something like that. Plus getting fame needs you have to suicide a character, no way xo

better putting it higher than lower…[quote=“Shaxasno, post:2, topic:2733”]
(lets pretend I’m an expert)
[/quote]

lol

Uhh this is something that has been mentioned tons of times, prob won’t implent, Deca wants you to buy using GOLD.

Moved to Game Discussion, ideas are for full ideas only for future reference.

Tops and other items should not be sold for Fame.

Alchemist spins should be done at ~100-500 Fame/spin.

Otherwise, this idea has been suggest multiple times.

As the value of fame goes up, the value of gold goes down.

And when the value of the gold goes down, the value of the game goes down.

The #1 priority is to keep the game running.

And giving people more options to get something for free will make the option of buying it less desirable.

I just wish they brought back things that they don’t sell for gold… like white drake eggs…

tops should be completely removed from nexus

I agree :smiley:

well, they can get some free money. It also slightly discourages rwt

From my standpoint of the issues between the balance in values of gold and fame, maybe the price to feed a pet should be lowered a knotch for feeding pets such as legendary, rares, and divines. Like Trofimowen mentioned the currency of the game should stay as it is, but maybe fame could be used to buy accessories, such as tinctures, drake eggs, minor boosts, and maybe cloths. (similar to cloth sell in Motmg 2015)

The functioning of the game would not be effected much, unless it is the issue on looting.
Maybe set a limit on the consumption of the consumable items selling for fame so that people could not just abuse the power of powerups.

Just an idea :smiley:

Anyways, Merry Christmas EVERYBODY!!! and Happy New Year!!!

:christmas_tree: :santa: :snowman: :snowman2: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

are you saying you like the idea of tops in the nexus? i actually completely doubt that. but srsly you worked so hard to get that top, you’ve been farming wcs like crazy, and theres these 10 year olds who have rich parents who just freaking buy them from the nexus. like, WTF??

well thats why it has super high prices, its much better than them using third party websites.

Its like $8 for a acclaim, on other websites you could do like $1-5, so i guess that Deca gets some money.

I stand by my point.

So what are you implying? You use RWT sites?

Don’t take this seriously.

This is a tough thing to implement because it could lead to more fame training for lower level players unfortunately. I like the idea of using fame to buy items or even trade for items with other players but I don’t know how it could be implemented and still keep players playing the game the way it’s supposed to be played. I see many players with one character wasting hours in a fame train and not enjoying the game as much. We need to figure out a way around that

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Fine fine. How bout loot potions for… 500 fame :smiley:

White bags for 1,000,000,000 fame ^^^^^^^

Lol. The days that amulet of ressurection were 10,000 fame (or 1,000)

I completely agree. I mean, if you wanna buy all tops (t12 weapon, t6 ability, t13 armor, and t5 ring) with gold, that’s a whopping 2470 realm gold (around 20 bucks) for full knight tops! 2 WHOLE NY PIZZA PIES. THINK ABOUT IT. LET IT SINK IN.

That’s not actually a bad idea.

I’d rather get them from tinkerer.

Imo we should be able to use fame to buy from a vanity shop, which changes every day. It would work like this, similar to the tinkerer

More in my own post