[USW] The Sinful is Recruiting!

Welcome to the recruitment page for The Sinful! A chill new guild based around the enjoyment of its members! Here is what you need to know,

1. If you are caught hacking/cheating in any way you will be muted for 72 hours on first offense! If caught again, you will be permanently banned! (If you are muted you will have to re-verify, if you don’t pass one or more of the requirements you will be removed from the guild!)

2. We speak English! If you struggle or can’t speak English it is in your best interest not to join!

3. We have a discord! We will send out pings whenever we pop or whenever we are just farming the realm! Important announcements such as events and changes to the guild will also be notified!

4. We do pop keys! We are constantly popping keys here and there, and we always support those who pop for us with donations and rewards on discord!

5. We also ask you be active in the guild! Anyone who goes inactive with no explanation for over a week will be warned, and if you don’t reply you will be kicked! We also have a Guild Time, which you are required to make at least one of every month, or be active in the discord!

Ranking

In The Sinful we have a unique ranking system that you must learn to follow! From least prestigious to most the ranks are as follows,

• Friends: While not in the actual guild, friends are those who were once in the guild or are friends of a member! To become a friend someone in the guild who is at least an officer must approve of you and you must be active!

• Initiate and member: The first rank you recieve! When you first join and verify you will be an Initiate, and once being in the guild for at least a week and being active, you will become a member!

• Officer and Officer+: Officers enforce the rules! They are here to make sure everyone has an enjoyable and fun experience. They will lead hack checks and can kick and ban players who break rules! However, if you kick a member for no reason, you will be demoted and muted for 24 hours, and possibly even banned!

• Leaders: Leaders are some of the most trusted and loyal members of The Sinful! They enforce the rules to all members, even officers, and can do pretty much anything they’d like! If you are a leader and abuse the role for personal gain or otherwise, you will be demoted and muted for 48 hours, and it is likely you will be banned!

• Admin and Founder: The top 2 in the guild! The Admin is the one who helps the Founder run the guild. The Admin keeps the leaders in check and makes sure no one is breaking the rules. This is the highest rank you can achieve in The Sinful!

Requirements
  1. BE ACTIVE! This includes in the discord!

2. Have AT LEAST 1 6/8, as well as 2k base fame! This requirement will change as we grow.

3. Have discord, and please be active in the call! If you are shy around people, do not have a mic, or just don’t like talking this is not the guild for you!

4. Know how to do Tombs and Shatters cleanly. (It is recommended you know how to do Lost Halls)

5. Don’t become hostile or quit the game if you die once, it happens, get over it.

How to join

To join The Sinful, join the discord below and fill out the application COMPLETELY then post it there! I will review it asap! Thx!
Discord: https://discord.gg/jy2fBuS

1. What is your discord name and pin number? (Ex: Realmlover#2917)

2. What is your RotMG name?

3. How old are you?

4. Why do you want to join The Sinful?

5. How active are you on RotMG and discord?

6. How will you contribute to the guild?

7. How well can you handle yourself in epic dungeons?

8. Do you pop keys? If so, how frequently?

9. What is your timezone?

10. What is the link to your Realmeye page? Please make sure it isn’t private.

KNOW THAT AS A KEY POPPER YOU WILL RECEIVE CERTAIN PERKS, BUT RANK AND RULES STILL APPLY TO YOU!!!
We will try to reply to your application within 24 hours, please do not rush us!

sic parvis magna

Yomamabig/Looking for Guild
Looking for guild any server
Searching Guild, prefer EU
Looking for a new server im on the west coast
Looking for USNW guild
Looking for a guild (Doesn't matter what server, but I'm in the US)
Looking for guild once again [ USW ]
Looking for an active guild.(EU)
LF a guild that does Tomb, Shatters, etc
Experienced player returning for MotMG (Need Guild)
Any rebuilding guilds in USW?
Looking for Guild 18+
LF chill mature guild (female friendly)
Looking for an active realm community/guild!
Need a Guild, Please read!
Guild Please
I'm looking for a good guild
Looking for a decently active guild [ USSouth ]
Looking for a guild with active discord
Looking For Guild: Shampoo
Looking for chill guild, must use discord
Looking for a guild <3 :)
SeaOfTears/ I'm seaching a Guild
Looking for a active and social guild [ USSW ]
I have returned, Searching For A Guild!
Trying to get back into this game and looking for a guild
Looking for a guild to join my IGN is RARthree
I need a friendly and helpful guild [USMW2]
Looking for a guild IGN: Lordcows
MaxxmuZ Looking for guild
Looking for a friendly and casual guild [USW2]
Zepht Needs a Guild
Looking for guild aaa
LFG - Experienced player since 2012
LF Guild (Ign: Griffihr) Eu
Looking for a friend!
Looking for fun guild!
Looking for a Guild (USMW2)
Looking for Guild (USS)
Returning and looking for a guild

added server at the title.

gl on de guild!

bump

did u rlly had to reply to me? :stuck_out_tongue:

also i would rlly love to join but i alr requested someone else’s guild after another slot

I didn’t mean to reply to u sry lel, and its alright

Looking for USE guild

hey good luck

thanks!

I applied

Hello Ladoodee!

I have recently created a guild called The Sinful that I think you would enjoy! We are all about having a good time and we always farm and clear realms together! If interested, check us out at [(NEW GUILD) [USW] The Sinful is Recruiting!

But I just said I applied…

and you aren’t in it…

ahem
a joke

I don’t take jokes well

bump it up

bump it when it is older boy

Don’t have a 6/8 char yet but I’ll be back once that happens

Bumppityyyy

hey my grimmmi

nice

bump…