UT Drop Spoilers To My Upcoming "Forlorn Mausoleum" Dungeon

#UT #1: The Keeper’s Catalog

For every being that is sealed in the Mausoleum, the Soulbearer stores its soul in the book, only to be released when the Soulbearer believes that the soul deserves another chance.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 75
  • Effect: Spawns 3 passive Bright Souls that orbit nearby players with the lowest health percentage. These souls will constantly check every .5 seconds, aka “Health Check” for a player with lower health percentage, and will restore (50+wis/3) HP with .5 second “Healing” delay. If there are no players to restore within a 5 tile radius of the player, then it will enter “Attacking mode,” dealing (50+wis/3) SB damage every .5 seconds at an enemy within a 5 tile radius of the player. If the souls have nothing to attack or heal, then they will circle around the player, doing nothing. These Souls last 3 seconds. A maximum of 6 souls can be active at any time for one priest that wields this tome, and any extras will despawn. Note: Flames will always heal AFTER their “Health Check” and “Healing” delay, which prevents players from unfairly tanking shotguns.
  • Stat Bonus: +4 WIS
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 600

####Drops From:
Keeper Of The Mausoleum
(extremely rarely) Keeper’s Bookshelf

Basically, super effective in selective healing, but is TERRIBLE in large groups where it’s a piercing hell.

#UT #2: Charm Of Peaceful Resting

Only granted to those worthy in battle, this charm allows a corpse to remain pristine. This charm may work on a mortal, but at an unknown cost.

+15 DEF
-150 VIT
-1 Base HP Regeneration
-150 WIS
-0.5 Base MP Regeneration

Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 600

####Drops From:

Keeper Of The Mausoleum
Guardian Of The Library

Basically, this grants a ridiculous amount of defense, but at the cost of no health/mana regeneration without a pet or consumable. This has its uses, greatly surpassing the UB DEF, but is incredibly dangerous to use on bosses that have Pet Stasising shots, as you are left without a reliable means to gain constant HP/MP over time as well as great weakness toward WIS modifier classes. Since all stats have a minimum cap of 0, this charm prevents players from LOSING health or mana.

##“Ever wonder where all of Oryx’s dead soldiers rest? Prepare yourself, because here comes The Forlorn Mausoleum.”

(P.S.: Someone tell me the best site to make RotMG maps. The sites that I have checked have no Mac support.
EDIT: Map maker found, thank you all, currently making the map at the moment.)

Regarding your dungeon is it going another anti-melee dungeon or would it be a dungeon where ranged and melee excel at different encounters. Love the UT design especially the tome but I think knights with divine pets will love that ring XD

That will be decided as the production goes further, all I can tell you that will be for certain: There will be 5 different floors/stages to this dungeon, each with a different task, all required to be done under specific times, if that answers your question.

Regarding what you said about the ring, don’t forget about pet stasis/armorbreak. :wink:

Great to hear that. I hope it all goes to plan :smiley:

Say, about the maps, how about using Tiled? I believe Xaklor made a guide on how to use it. Hold up.

link will be here later - link is now live!

Also, why would a knight want +15 def and low HP/mp regeneration.

So he can sit on a djinn upon self destruct.

there

Priest tomb=Zenyetta orb of harmony

You can do that on any character with like 25 defense I think. Drinks do 9 damage each shot when your defense peaks the 85% cap, so it isn’t exactly something you would need 15 extra def to do.

Less damage man. The game’s main goal is to sit on 3 or 4 Djinns popping at the same time.

But more defense wouldn’t affect the damage you take if you are a max def knight. The damage blocked caps at 85% percent.

Well shit. I guess it’d be situational then. But if there is a cap then I don’t know if there is a use for it then.

You could just use it on a class that needs def like priest pally because the can already heal themselves and don’t need as much vit.

Both have wis modifiers. That’s the problem.

Yeah you’re right. It would still be good on a wizard or bow class though.

Any reason why it’s 150 and not something less but still does the same thing?

Gumballs/Madness Drinks can buff the stat, and 150 is a value where I’m sure regeneration is canceled with it.

Overcompensating just to be safe I suppose.

Both items look weak af. The fact that the “Bright Souls” deal no sb damage seems especially stupid because priests already deal the lowest dps anyway. The ring seems completely useless because nobody wants a permanent sick.

I think you got too scared of making OP or useful items and as a result made these weak UTs that serve very niche or totally useless purpose.