UT Orb: Orb of Draconic Prescience

The basilisk idea is actually really great, but there’s already the really long stasis-orb.

Everyone’s talking about how cool the orb looks but I can’t even see the sprite ;-; heckin’ school computers!

Does this work?

nNTCCcknNTCCck

____________--------------

I can flip the sprite if you want xd

What orb? Currently the longest stasis available in the game is on Conflict (7 seconds) and it’s super rare. Old t6 had a 8 second stasis which was later nerfed, and current t6 only gives 6 seconds - which in my opinion is usually not enough to effectively stasis minions at O2 in small groups, or prevent all the idiots in ffa tombs from shooting the wrong bosses. It seems like 6 seconds is a long stasis, but you actually have to subtract an extra second for going deep and setting up that stasis, and one second for back off, which leaves you with an effective time of 4 seconds of pure stasis during which you can attack enemies you want without bothering about surrounding enemies which prevent you from doing that.

Definetly should be added just for the sprite quailty alone

nNTCCck1
+1

I’ve edited the orb to have best of both worlds. it’s a concentrated effect now with a 12 second stasis.

+1
Yeeet

b r u h
just make it an AoE damage orb that inflicts like daze or stun in a small radius just trash the stasis plz

12 seconds of stasis is broken and will be widely abused by trolls.

Not so sure about these new changes, imo this orb should be like the vile trap/void quiver. A heavy damage based orb with no status effects.

Yeah no. They scrapped the Enchantment Orb’s 8 second stasis for a reason.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.