UT Shield

qasdfgh

Divine Relict

Desc.: Very long time ago , used by angels to guard off the evil invading realm. It seems to zap enemies with holy blast .

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 105
  • Damage : 340
  • Duration: 3
  • Cooldown: 0.5
  • Range: 3.5
  • Effect: Dazed for 3 seconds , Healing for 3 seconds
  • Shots : 3
  • Special properties: Shots pass through obstacles .
  • Stat Bonus : +10 DEF +50 HP
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 700

Drops From:

• Ivory Wyvern 1/700 Whitebag

Can be called egg , because of sprite (Yellow in middle , white around) Or just relict . Leave feedback so i can improve , buff/nerf item.

It’s like a bad shield, but witha good sprite…I like it. :smile::+1:t5:

• I’d say lower the MP cost by 20 to make it worthwhile.
    Daze doesn’t have as good of an effect than stun, the only perk is that less enemies are immune to daze, but it doesn’t make daze “overpowered” as everyone makes out.

I lowered the mp cost , made daze longer and gave it damage of t5 shield . It is better now?

Yes, I like it. :smile:

This shield sucks if you ask me, it doesn’t look bad but bruv 130 mp for 4 seconds dazed? it even has a second cooldown… stats are bad and damage sucks as well and in the end it’s much less common than a event white overall a very bad shield x)… buthey the sprite looks interesting

so my feedback:
Tier: UT
MP Cost: 100
Damage : 330
Cooldown: 0.5
Range: 3.4
Effect: Dazed for 3 seconds ,
Shots : 4
Special properties: Shots pass through obstacles .
Stat Bonus : +10 DEF +50 HP
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 700

Drop rate ~1/100

1/100 is like extreme prejudice lmao

I like it, strays away from usual shield shape and colors.
The crucifix is unique too (besides Shield of the Mad God).

it needs shading

The cathch about daze isn’t that daze or stun is overpowered. The problem that most people seem to not understand is the difference between ranged daze and melee daze. Melee daze is not broken and is perfectly balanced, if not weak, as you noted. Ranged daze, on the other hand, is considered broken

Cough Qough Qout QoT…

Yeah which is why it comes with a massive amount of problems and is still considered one of the best

Quiver of Thunder is balanced out due to the fact it doesn’t pierce enemies as opposed to all over quivers. Makes it harder to use consistently.

its also balanced cuz of the cooldown.

( mlp ftw )

The Cooldown is a bit unnecessary, in my opinion. Or at least, that duration. 3 seconds would easily be balanced still.

also YES BROTHERRRRRRRRR

r u obssessed with ponies.

I disagree. Personally, I think that the cooldown is required. The lack of pierce doesn’t make it hard to use consistently as your bow can generally be used to make an easy opening. Mixed with good aim, Qot is quite consistent.

You won’t be able to make an opening with your bow every time. Most of the time, enemies will get in your way and block your shot, and you have to wait 5 whole seconds to try again.

And Daze isn’t an all-powerful status effect anyways. You are still in danger for a good amount of situations where you use daze, even if not all, like the Lost Halls TRoom.

It’s not the perfect weapon but it can be used at times. That’s why it’s considered well balanced… Not perfect, but pretty damned good. Without the 5 second cooldown, you wouldn’t have to wait that time and you would lose need for the preciseness that is required in using QoT

That’s why I suggested just lowering the cooldown?