UT Trading? Its already a thing!

Okay hear me out, Whats so bad about UT trading when ST items are tradeable and just as good. So pixie is better than most UT swords because why would u need dblade or csword when u have a pixie. pixie has as much range as a csword and the damage of a dblade meaning they are useless if you have a pixie. also the soul of the bearer is actually a tradeable conflict. cmon do you still think UT trading is bad?

UT trading weekend, wot

A random piece of random text. That’s all I see.

Now my eyes hurt.

You could tell how experienced this guy is by this statement.

tell me where dblade is better than pixie? also, you don’t need csword with pets.

Dblade does more dps than pixie on things like test chests and stuff with normal defense. And says who you don’t need csword? There are many uses for it.

If enemies have defense for shit and you don’t have Ogmur. Csword when you can get instakilled e.g. Tomb and WC but if you have a good pet you can just use a tiered, dblade, pixie whatever.
For chests and if you are on melee in general Dblade is often overkill but if you are soloing it makes it go faster.

Nope, Bearer has cooldown, conflict doesn’t.

So STs can compare to other UTs. How does that make UT trading good?

conflict has a cooldown

sts are just as good and they are tradable they are basically uts but tradeable

Conflict has 5s Cooldown.

I see OP’s point that he/she wants to be able to trade UTs because STs have grown into half-replacements though but STs in general need a set-centered revamp that encourages using the whole set for the bonuses and not just use 1 broken part like Etherite or ST Spell. For example, I haven’t really done the math but maybe make ST Spell have a bit higher damage but only pierce if you are using >=2 parts of the set.

No, conflict doesn’t have a cooldown. You can perma-beserk using it, while you cannot with bearer.

What about Shield of Ogmur? Helm of the Juggernaut?

So some of the items in a set are bad… so what?

lol what? conflict DOES have a cooldown…

let me help ya

conflict

My point still stands regardless. Some UTs are special and can’t be compared to STs.

an ST item is different from a tiered item, which can make them count as a UT in my book. Also, did you know that in my opinion you shouldn’t have to play for years to get a chance to play with a certain item, and of which you can lose in an instant? People bring up the fact that UT items would be duped, but people dupe ST’s and all other tradables to shit anyway. At least now, DECA is doing their best to keep duping to a minimum.

It clearly says Cooldown= 5s
Even if you only cared about Orb for the buffing and not the pause the enemies part, which is it’s purpose, 2+wis/75 would amount to 3S of Damaging+Speedy.
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/orb-of-conflict
I know that parts of the set are bad but THE POINT OF ST ITEMS IS TO PRIORITIZE USING THE WHOLE SET AS SUPPOSED TO USING THEM ALONE.

Yes some event UTs are different, OP seems like a newer, more naive player but lots of the STs replace some UTs’ functions to some extent or another to the point that said UTs are OFTEN less functional, half-reduced to trophies.

1. Etherite V Cronus
  2. Soul of the Bearer V Conflict
  3. Pixie V Dblade
    Yes some UTS have more niches than STs but the idea that for 90% of the time you can just buy something off Realmeye to instead of grinding for a cool drop is OP’s point.

Nobody uses full ST item sets. The only ST items that are used are the ones that are most overpowered.

Then what’s the point at going for the chance at a certain item? Doesn’t that item become just another item when you can spam “OP for ____” in the nexus for three hours and get it?

So basically ignore the problem and add more stuff to get duped, and help the RWT websites while we’re at it.

And Kabam didn’t really implement that well. DECA tried with their ST Warrior set, and look how that turned out.

Take a look at all the crappy UTs and then come back. And while you’re at it, take a look at the UTs that the community considers overpowered.

Exactly.

Take a moment to think; imagine what would happen if they actually implemented this, and the community’s reaction to this.

Duping will never get fixed. There will always be another way to exploit the system, and eventually, if people try hard enough, there will be a way to dupe.

But why expand the problem when you haven’t figured a way to control the problem first?

Also, DECA has stated that they will not be doing any UT weekend anytime during their ownership of the company, and that they do not plan on selling RotMG anytime soon.