UT Trading? Its already a thing!

Phyltrecy set?

Dragon tamer set?

Pixie set?

Sighā€¦ sts just show that youre too bad to get uts thus basically are shouting ā€œHEY I HAVE A BUNCH OF LIFE POTS THAT I MERCHED FOR A YEAR/RWTEDā€

Uts are like trophies. And you have to admit, some uts arenā€™t buyable sompared to ANY sts, such as any class with no sts, most ability uts, and a crap load of rings.

Honestly speaking, STs should also be soulbound because the point was for them to be ā€œcollectedā€ rather than just bought.

agreed

what

pixie has much higher damage than sword and much lower damage than dbladeā€¦

I mean no, it is a tradable soul of the bearer. Besides they are different so.

Thatā€™s not the point of soulbounding, youā€™re missing it completely. Kabam didnā€™t create the soulbound to preserve rarity, they did it to combat duping of ā€˜rarerā€™ items. I think what OP is trying to say, is that we practically have UTs that are tradeable in the form of STs, and the world hasnā€™t ended, the game hasnā€™t magically crashed, itā€™s the same as it ever was, even with high-powered tradeable items. Which is to say, all the people against UT weekend are blowing it out of proportion.

Generally against anything with a high amount of defense.

Itā€™s really just a concern with the amount of duping that happens with the STs in the game. If the UTs were tradable, then weā€™d lose the one group of things that hold a lot of rarity in Realm. Donā€™t think of it as any more than that. Thereā€™s exploiters, and we donā€™t want them to get to the UT items.

Personally if there was no exploiting/duping, I would be all for tradable UTs. Nearly tradable everything in fact. But we canā€™t afford these UT items to lose a ton of their value. They are really the only ā€œchaseā€ items in the game, and that would be removed by exploiters who want to ruin the game for others.

I remember when doom bow was tradable. It would go for 7 life. Csword for 6 life. Dblade for 7 life. Wowow. Donā€™t start me on the juggernaut.
16 I think?

I remember paying 3 incs and a dbow for an ammy back in the day. Good times!

Iā€™ve had a face palm for every one of your posts that Iā€™ve read.

They soul bound it for the main reason to prevent duping. But there are many other reasons why they Soul bounded them, take a look at the fire of the topic of unsb uts right now. There was likely four times as much fire when they were gonna soulbound them. They canā€™t base something they do off of a singular reason.

Look at the positive side of sb uts, it makes items that show pride. Items you need a little bit of skill to get(a guild that carries you through dungeons isnā€™t skill btw). It refreshes the purpose of the game itself. If you are like MrLoaf and just want to do everything easy with little to no challenge, quit this game, itā€™s too complex for you. Play something a little more on your level, like Cookie Clicker (yea Iā€™m that still quite a stretch and challenge for you).

You ainā€™t helping

Yeaaaa! Come on guys lets make juggs tradeable!!!one111

ut trading is a thing!!! cause ubhp is a UT!!one1!one!!
[im out of ubhps >:U -D$$$]

is there were something with that much def you wouldnt wanna get that close to hit both shots just use a normal sword

you dont need skill to get whites you need a guild that opens 24-7 and luck.

im saying sts are ut

Which is why I said a little bit of skill. Sts should require more skill to get, which is why I think they should also be sb.

STs should have been soulbound with an emphasis on HAVE.

Deca canā€™t bite the hand thatā€™s feeding them. Most people have collections of ST spells and to say that they are stuck on some obscure mule would make people quit, having lost hundreds of hours farming in general. I like the idea that you need luck to get the whole set though.

However as I have said, STs need a revamp, making the whole set good in general but not having items that blow precious UTs out of the water and make them fucking vault decorators. For example, make Ancient Spell do DSphere damage and pierce once you equip the set, making it actually better than before if you use the whole set as cough kebem intended