UTs that level up

###General Explanation

Yesterday I had a idea which I think has a lot of potential: UTs (specificially rings, though it could fit with other items as well) which level up. These items are only able to level up while the player has them equipped, and have a set amount of Exp the player has to collect per level. With each level, the UT becomes stronger, gaining new stat boosts and special abilities. All of these items start at Level 0 and max at Level 3.

These Leveling UTs would most likely be fairly common drops in cyan bags, because they require work to reach their full potential.

All of the UTs listed bellow are Rings, though I may add some other types of items.

###Fusion Battery

A powerful battery capable of storing both magical and electrical energy.

####Exp Required per Level Up:

####Level 0 - Start
+50 Mp
+4 Wis
+2 Spd

####Level 1
+65 Mp
+5 Wis
+3 Spd
+1 Atk

####Level 2
+80 Mp
+6 Wis
+4 Spd
+2 Atk

####Level 3 - Max
+95 Mp
+7 Wis
+5 Spd
+3 Atk

####Drops From:

• Horrific Creation, Dr. Terrible

###Demon Fang

“Those who choose to burn others will eventually burn themselves.”.

####Exp Required per Level Up:

####Level 0 - Start
+3 Atk
+3 Dex
+3 Vit
+10% chance to create an explosion after taking damage which deals 350-600 dmg to all enemies within 3 sqrs.

####Level 1
+4 Atk
+4 Dex
+4 Vit
+15% chance to create an explosion after taking damage which deals 400-650 dmg to all enemies within 3 sqrs.

####Level 2
+5 Atk
+5 Dex
+5 Vit
+20% chance to create an explosion after taking damage which deals 450-700 dmg to all enemies within 3 sqrs.

####Level 3 - Max
+6 Atk
+6 Dex
+6 Vit
+25% chance to create an explosion after taking damage which deals 500-750 dmg to all enemies within 3 sqrs.

####Drops From:

• Archdemon Malphas

What’s the point of the concept? If the item is going to start out weak, and end up strong, I brlieve most peeps would look at its maxed state. Not to mention, these are quite low limits for a levelling item. Perhaps you can explqin better.

Maybe something rarer than exp? Because fame trains…

So does the Demon Fang ring’s explosion does sb dmg?

Most likely, since the bees and the bomb prism deals SB damage now too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.