Valentine's Quests?

So, I’ve seen some youtube footage of new quests for the valentine’s event, but I’m not seeing those quests?

Oh nvm
Seelpit’s answer to this question

It’s because you logged in before the quests existed, you’ll get the tomorrow, aka in ~4 hours

Thank you
That kinda sucks tho…

rip, same here

It really does, we’re losing out on 20 love letters because of this

It really blows, i mean that could mean me having a qot

Or maybe because different server times???
I can sort of confirm this because I was in a server playing normally and my guild said “hey the event is going” this is when the UDL event was delayed so I switched to the server they were on and I was able to go and start the event (which I got all 10 shards in like the first day but with this stupid davys I only have about 7)

hmm… let me check
Edit: nope, checked australia and usw, neither give results for me, all server calibrated to gmt

yeah man this sucks I have 100 hearts but cant turn them in because no quest

Event whites aren’t that great without a good pet to keep you mana up the Daze is EXTREMELY situational your never gonna use daze in godlands and same with most dungeons

Damn WTF are they really that common I really don’t want people walking around with QoTs like its nothing

True, but still (This is an MMO boi)

Yeah they are very common soloing a dungeon like a udl is guarantee or at least I think its guarantee and gods drop them frequently

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Don’t worry. The majority of people will die with them very quickly. There will probably not be an overload of QoT’s or Leafbows…

True, in fact there might be less leaf bows/qots in the game than now…

Yeah check my post I just put out covering my anger towards that

just a question: which should i get? I already have a qot and im using a csilk rn. Should i get a leaf since i dont have it?

I would say leaf, because it just got a buff, but maybe a reskin ubhp is more up your alley.