Values of pixie, deca, warrior and knight plat skins, and skeleton warrior skins?

I’ve come back after a year, this is my new account. I’ve checked realmeye, but the difference between offers and sells are really off, especially for the skins.

Pixie/Deca : 14l - 20l (last check 16l)

Skeleton Warrior/Plat Knight: 2-4 Decas (prob generally 3ish but no idea)

Plat Warrior: I don’t think people buy these

Next time, try not to post here

Not trying to be rude,
but a lot of the things that you mentioned and items that you are selling on your (light blue star) Realm Eye, seem suspiciously close to things you can purchase on “certain websites”.

Any high teired tradeable item are purchasable…

Y’all gotta chill with the callouts.
Also, he’s legit just selling a lot of stuff on realmeye, a decent amount of which is not obtainable through that you wouldn’t logically purchase from these sites

this dude latterly is a scammer he scammed me and couple of friends be careful guys he did a click off scam and the 8 life for pixie scam

you traded first with a light blue star? Anyway, posts like this aren’t actually allowed on the forum due to a witchhunting rule. However, if you and your friends were truly scammed by him, you guys can mark him as a scammer on realmeye

ohh yea we did don’t worry

Stop lying

The economy was dead last I checked. Maybe it got reestablished, I wouldn’t know.

Why was this moved to the WC?
As far as I can see, the OP has not said enough to justify it being sent to the category, and you can’t just go ahead and assume RWT, considering he states it’s a new account, and is actually asking a question. (Not that I endorse it in any way, if that is the scenario)

I know I’m not credible because I’m a light blue and hes a yellow star, but the guy accusing me of scamming is a liar.

I WCed it, not because of RWT, but because the question was answered and nothing else helpful could come from this thread except a pointless argument on scamming.

just ask for a lock from mods smh
if u wc it only regs will be able to view

actually its only invisible for people with the lowest trust level (light names)

Which includes the OP himself, which is why it’s never a good idea to wc threads posted by a new player.

Not the purpose of WC. WC, or whine cellar, is for topics that are either trolls or baseless accusations. In WC, you can still comment on it and so by WCing. If you want to stop a channel, pm moderators to lock/close along with a reason why you think it should be closed

@moderators lock pls. The question has been answered and there have been no other useful responses.