Various Ring Ideas

Well, I got bored. So I’m posting a few ideas for rings with passive effects. I would like feedback on balancing, sooo.
That aside, the first of the first:

These rings work with a new part of the controls: Activation. Activation is a hotkey in the controls, and you can press it to activate the passive effects of certain rings I have (it can also be done by double clicking the ring when worn). That aside, here are the rings (keep in mind the drop locations are from a dungeon I’m thinking of rn:

Catalyst Jewel

catalystjewel
A gemstone made of dark matter. Tapping into its powers will allow its holder to unleash his or her magic all at once.
Tier: UT
Type: Ring
On Equip: +80 HP, +80 MP
Upon Activation: All MP costs are decreased by 25% for 5 seconds. MP regeneration is disabled for 7.5 seconds.
Note: The MP cost reduction does not affect the MP cost of holding effects. The MP cost reduction only applies upon release.
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 900
Drop Location: Lost Girl and Totalia the Malevolent

The Relics

dualstones
(Left: Relic of War. Right: Relic of Peace)

Relic of War:
Holding this relic fills one with a thirst for blood. If powered with enough energy, it may change its form.
On Equip: +90 MP, +4 ATK, +4 DEX
Upon Activation: The ring changes into the Relic of Peace. The energy burst also grants the user +5 ATK and +5 DEX for 3 seconds.
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 1000
Drop Location: Lost Girl

Relic of Peace:
A relic from a long gone era said to bring about one’s inner peace. If powered with enough energy, it may change its form.
On Equip: +90 HP, +4 VIT, +4 WIS
Upon Activation: The ring changes into the Relic of War. The energy burst also grants the user Healing and Energized for 3 seconds.
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Drop Location: Lost Girl

The Runestones

(No sprites)
Untouched Runestone:
A runestone that has a barely discernible rune glowing on it. Perhaps if paired with other materials, it can turn into an incredibly powerful accessory.
On Equip: nothing
Upon Activation: nothing
Feed Power: 900
Drop Location: Lost Girl and Totalia the Malevolent
(of course, this is to be paired with other materials. Stack 8 of a specific stat pot (only one kind) on a blank runestone to turn it into a specific Runestone)

Topaz Runestone:
A runestone made of topaz with a glowing pink rune. Tapping into its stored power will give its user the gift of life.
On Equip: +140 HP
Upon Activation: +140 HP for 15 seconds (for a total bonus of 280 HP)
Cooldown: 30 seconds

Amethyst Runestone:
A runestone made of amethyst with a glowing violet rune. Tapping into its stored power will give its user the gift of magic.
On Equip: +140 MP
Upon Activation: +140 MP for 15 seconds (for a total bonus of 280 MP)

Onyx Runestone:
A runestone made of onyx with a glowing grey rune. Tapping into its stored power will give its user the gift of endurance.
On Equip: +8 DEF
Upon Activation: +8 DEF for 15 seconds (for a total of 16 DEF)

And you get the idea. Gives the stats of T5 ring, but the ability lets it have double the amount of T5 for 15 seconds.

Anyway, that’s it. Any feedback? Any unbalanced items? Any sprite crits? Let me know!
Thanks for reading!

whats that

okay

Well, did I not name this thread into something specific enough?
Bump.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.