Vault Purchase location

So ive purchased vault chests via the 6 pack, the first times it opened vault chests in the same area of the vault where I already had chests. This most recent time, it seemed to be random: 2 where I already had chests, 3 in a different section of the vault, 1 in another section of the vault…??? I emailed DECA to fix, but have not heard back. how do i get this fixed so that all 20 are in the same area, or how do I get a refund?

The vault unlocking goes in the order of which ones are closest to spawn. This means you’ve got some unlocked on the sides.

I don’t think it’s possible to get them all in the same block because of the way it’s coded.

Vault chests are unlocked in an order such that chests that are closest to your spawn point are unlocked first. If you unlock a different chest, the unlocked chest will “jump” to the “correct” spot (according to that ordering) when you exit and reenter your vault.

Sadly, this is how things have always been, there is no control over it. As you have the correct number of unlocked vault chests, why would you expect a refund?

[Curses, ninja’d again!   OB]

strange, my vault looks like this:
I have 3 rows and none on the sides. Does it require more chests purchased to spill over?

With 13 previous unlocks establishing and following a certain pattern and expectation, and no indication being given from the service provider as what the actual pattern is nor giving any reason for the consumer to expect otherwise; this falls under a fairly open and shut bait and switch which at the least should warrant a refund, and at the most a class action.
TLDR: the game should say where the next chest will open; Especially since manually selecting a chest to be opened based on its position will also result in a different being opened.
How does one go about getting a refund? I’ve heard stories of one-time refunds being issued.

I think you can get a refund, I suggest sending a support ticket via https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

They aren’t going to refund the vault chests that you have already used purely because you don’t like the positioning of them.

Um lets keep things in perspective. :sweat_smile: :boom:
Though it definitely would be a nice feature to have different arrangements to choose between in the options, even if as basic as a) default/radial (like now), b) rows c) columns, etc. to give us a feeling of choice/control over the layout.

But you still got a chest…?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.