Vault Update Bug Megathread

Really? Cause I thought it only spawned one dragon at a time (Or at least it used to), and I never experienced getting adults always.

I remember that being the case. I don’t know when that was changed, but I’ve noticed a lot more adults spawning consistently as of late.

Deca noted in some patch notes that adult dragons are now guaranteed from white eggs. This was before the vault update.

But nothing about multiple dragons spawning from one egg?

I mean, it’s happened before the update to me so I don’t think its too much of a stretch here.

They’ve been spawning more than one dragon since I start playing, just rarely. That’s nothing new.

I found a bug where Deca wouldn’t refund my 55 divinities that got lost in the update

yes, same here.

Whenever I try to move around this potion or replace other items with this potion, it won’t let me do it. It just says in chat: “You cannot put an item into this slot right now.” The potion is just sitting there doing nothing. Even if i want to drink it directly from the vault, I can’t because it pops up the screen to expand the vault with gold.

You have shift bound to interact - change interact to something like the control key and see if you still have the issue. Past that, try relogging.

Bump even though the bugs were thought to be addressed, it still happens where sometimes when you try to put something in your vault space, it drops on the ground…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.