Vault, White Bag Loot, 2 A.S.S?

How rare is it to get 2 A.S.S from one oryx castles? Does DPS matter when getting loot (I used Dblade on both of them as a Knight) It makes up for the time I lost my Ogmur because my internet went out.

Anyways, I wanted to ask for advice. I am a pretty free to play player and with only 2 vault chests. The two vault chests are filled with white bag loot and I have no idea what to do. I just got my two A.S.S from a oryx castle and my vault is already full of whites… Another problem, I don’t seem to have fame to feed my pet due to having only 1 character and keeping this one alive long enough. Please help…

Also, if you have any white bag loots that can somehow beat my amazing feat, then please post it :smiley:

Thanks! I really love this flame free (at least the ones that I have seen) forum community so far :heart_eyes:

its completly random if you get sb (which is very low)

so what you are saying is that DPS doesnt matter? So I can just maybe hit the enemy once and I have a chance of getting loot? Or are you saying i must do enough damage for a soulbound and then its random if i get something or not?

yes

Oh alright thanks :smiley:

If you have things that you think are “fairly common” (eg. EP) then you could drop them in favour of rarer ones, safe in the knowledge they aren’t truly essential, and anyway you can go and farm for a replacement if you desperately desire EP in the future.

Don’t feed true rare items tho, it could be forever-regretful!

Could be it’s reaching that point where if you’re playing this game so much to benefit from more storage, it’s worth considering a gold-purchase to get more storage space/more character slots.

Only other advice is when you die on knight, make your next class one that can take advantage to use whatever white bags you have farmed.

& if wanting to see others’ whitebags, there’s this little thread filled with joyous moments :slightly_smiling_face: :

if ur internet dies you automatically dc?
how do u die lol

He could mean that his ping suddenly shot up to >400; which happens to me quite often. When this happens, I simply close the tab or CTRL+ALT+Delete my way out

I’m not sure what happened after my internet went out, but when I got back into the game my character was fine. I wasn’t of course. I was crying…

Yeah, actually I have two EPs and 2 Planewalkers… Thanks for that advice.

I’ve been thinking about that for a while… Not sure if its wise yet tho xD

Would you say A.S.S is rare? I got 3 in the same day (The two i mentioned and another one right after :slight_smile:
Is the Forgotten Crown Rare?
D-Bow?
Thanks a lot for the replies :smiley:

Maybe lags

no

tru
but thats called lag and not internet “going out”

wait for the end of the month to get a char slot, then fame farm to feed pet

Well when my power goes out, so does my internet :confused:

I missed a day :frowning:
So i can’t get it

You are in good hands; for you can still get it if you missed only one day
:slight_smile:

*misses next day

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.