Versatile class rank

BEFORE YOU COMMENT, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT A JUST A NORMAL CLASS RANK. JUST BECAUSE ONE CLASS IS HIGHER DOESN’T MEAN IT’S BETTER!!

Alright, now that you seen this list. Some/most of the things in the middle becomes quite blurry. I will show you how I ranked versatility.

1. Survivability:
    Survivability is important factor for any class. Most people will believe the class that can tank the most shots will have the highest survivability. While that is very true, you have to account for other things like range and healing. If your so far away from your enemy then something like a jade statue won’t be an issue if you use your range.
    Healing is also important, it doesn’t matter how much def you have. Healing can be deciding factor on who is going to survive or not.

2. DPS:
    Being able to put in a ton of damage is essential for soul bound loot and just defeating the boss on a reasonable time. However, I didn’t put a heavy amount of importance into it because almost every class now can do a solid amount of damage. (which is why wizard is not rank high in terms of versatile)

3. Buffing:
    Just because a class is versatile individually, doesn’t mean they can boost their teammates. classes like pally can boost people’s damage unlike a class like the samurai which is why I believe pally is more versatile.

4. Debuffs:
    While it is good to be able to buff your teammates. Debuffing bosses can also be essential on how balanced a class is. A class like the mystic can stasis enemies/bosses which can help far better in terms of group roles then what a ninja can do. (I understand that ninjas can use midnight star but you have to understand paralyze pets can do the same and this star is exceptionally rare)

And that’s about it, this is what I measured to determine how balanced and versatile a class is. Like I said in the beginning, this isn’t a class rank to determine which class is better. Just because I put rogue at the very bottom, we can all agree it’s not a bad class at all especially during solo runs. Comment any criticisms you have with this.

A post was merged into an existing topic: RotMG Tier List