Veteran of 2017

no its legit. deal with it

False. The graves are randomly generated. Personally, I get a 7/8 and a 6/8 grave

Not true sadly. My two most recent maxed charachters is a 8/8 and a 6/8 but I get a 7/8 and 6/8 grave. I also have a friend who’s two most recent deaths are 8/8s but he ahs the same set of graves as I do

:stuck_out_tongue: yea I only had a couple minutes to test it when I first posted this

Kinda happy with my combo. 7/8 +6/8 = nice :slight_smile:

The badge sure looks like a sprite I made :open_mouth:
Pretty cool thing though. I wonder if there’s something that only real veterans with a certain number of hours can take this pack… would certainly feel more special!

it’s very funny

Yeah if everyone can get it is it really for veterans

Whoever it is that creates these menu graphics for the game is continuing to do a really nice job.

@ everyone disappointed by what it is:

Wtf were you expecting? Obviously it was going to be a vanity item from the beginning, nothing hugely game changing could ever be mass distributed for free.

Personally I’m a bit baffled by the original offer in the first place, but I guess it’s a fitting item. Oh, and it’s free btw.

Ah, the obligatory “stahp complainin bout free stuff u noobs” post. Was wondering who was gonna post it first.

Not what exactly comes to mind when I think “veteran item”

Not a joke

Veteran dyes perhaps? That seems like less work to me and simple to give away

I’m not disappointed I think it’s interesting but for a “veteran” item it is confusing that they picked this

It only lasts 30 seconds so I wouldn’t mind rare dyes or something.

You would’ve gotten the item for just starting the game within the time period, instantly making you a “Veteran”.

I still don’t even understand the choice of double graves and this dude constantly following my character for a few seconds.

Since all the eggs are dormant for now, I wish the Veteran item would give a minor buff or something. Even something as little as +1 to all stats for 30 seconds would make my day.

I was kinda expecting a cosmetic without a 900 second cool down. Yknow, like the pet rock?

I’m not dissapointed. I would have bought that shit for a etherite

My point isn’t that people should get over it just because it’s free (it’s a perk, but not much of an argument), as something that solely takes up space for most people it could actually make owning it in the first place a bad thing for those with limited space.

My point is that it was so painfully obvious that it was going to be a useless vanity item from the beginning that I am blown away by the number of people who think it could possibly have been anything different. I’m not saying everyone should enjoy it, I’m saying I don’t understand why everyone was getting their hopes up so high.

That’s a fair point, but I think it is also important for people to express their grievances so that DECA knows what’s up. After all, one of the better aspects of DECA (at least I feel) is that they are actually willing to listen to players’ opinions and voices.

Maybe that is the point :smiling_imp::sunglasses: