"Veteran" Skins

Arachna on the offical Discord recently shared an idea and I made some sprites for it!
Here they are with an explanation of this feature.
old%20skins%20(6)-sample-20201122-193626
Veteran Skins would be given based on how old a RotMG account is. Basically, when you account age reaches a certain number, let’s say 4 years. You get these skins, which are aged up versions of the classes!
I had a lot of fun making these, tell me what you think!

These look sooooo cool!

Nevov… what happened to you… :sob:

For actual feedback, I love several of the skins. I even like the mystic and trickster you made better than the originals!

I would totally wear the Knight, Pally, Necro, Huntress, Mystic, Sorc, and Bard.

The ninja is the only one that looks a little awkward in my mind. Also, I love it how the priest now has more hair now that he’s older XD

knight top tier

da boomer knight skin pls deca make this a thing

“Everyone says ‘Ok Boomer,’ but nobody asks ‘Are you ok, Boomer?’”

Aye, he’s a harbored a lot of pain in his days, more of it mentally than physically… Ppebtwlelxd

@Nevov @Nevov @Nevov @Nevov @Nevov @Nevov @Nevov @Nevov

Nevov quit

I know.

It’s sad tho :cry:

I really love the detail of a low, oncoming light source with the slightly less saturated coloring, it makes it look like they are looking into a sunset and really gives that older vibe to the skins

Can we have a decrepit skin series for boomer accounts like mine?

Love them, but four years? A complete newbie ! Eight years is much better.

While I’m throwing out bad ideas they should come with stat modifications. Using one of these skins would give you +10 to Wis, -10 to Spd, +50% longer IC duration.

Erm… no offense, but I would think just to keep them without the extra stats, like the other skins. I don’t like the door that would open for the future; cosmetics with advantageous stats would mean that people would find the best, and that would be the consistent meta, regardless of good or bad looks. There’s always a few player exceptions, but I can’t think of a single game I’ve witnessed with that system integrated in where that wasn’t the case.

LOL, I did write they were bad ideas, for what I thought were obvious reasons. Thank you though for explaining the reason to me.:grin:

I like this idea, it would be an instant extra 16 skins for me!

Amazing idea. Loved all the skins. The colors. Everything. Congratz and I hope this gets on prod. <3

that sorcerer looks like it’s suffering from prolonged scepter use

yea lol