Vit Rework(Status Effects)

Let’s face it; Vit as it stands is pretty damn useless. With pets being a thing, unless you’re an NPE vit isn’t that big of a worry. And UBVits are a slap in the face.

But I figured, if there’s a wis modifier, there should be a vit modifier as well. So here’s my idea: each +1 in vit gives a +0.5% chance to nullify an inflicted status effect. This means that at max vit, assuming nothing else is equipped, a Sorcerer has a 37.5% chance of nullifying any inflicted status effects. So, let’s say you got hit with 200 status effects(OOF). Assuming this is theoretical, out of those 200, 75 of them would have no effect on the player, while the other 125 would.

This is just something I’ve been thinking about. I know there are a ton of other vit reworks out there, this is just one I was thinking about. Lmk what you think!

Great idea! It would be pretty nice to have this in-game. Too bad DECA only takes player ideas in the form of skins. For the most part anyway. Lol.

Thank you!

Yeah, or pull a Toastrz and design an elaborate asf dungeon

cough when are puffagods dungeons gonna be added cough

cool idea! finally vit is somehow kinda useful when this idea should soon be in game hopefully

Cough as soon as I stop getting moss from mystery boxes cough misery

Thanks c:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.