Wakizashi alt ability?

That’s the idea. It sounded pretty interesting, heck it could be a UT if it really was that game-changing.

I think the explanation here is that it’s a magic star or smth, similar to the warrior’s helmet and the pally’s seal. I always saw it as a person drawing energy from the star to power themselves, but that ability is also quite illogical compared to many others.

But a wakizashi that makes you more tanky… something about that doesn’t jive with my logic. I mean, I guess it’s the same thing… but at least you can throw the ninjastar and it makes sense. Would the waki still be a sidearm?

you can also ‘slash’ with the waki though

I guess you’re right on this - katanas are two handed weapons

Then again it’s not like the other abilities make much fuckin sense either. Insert the word ‘magic’ and you have your excuse. Same could be said for the waki if need be.

On the other hand, this makes a lot of sense in terms of gameplay - lacking mobility or tankiness in its current state, but with this the samurai can become temporarily as durable as the sword classes. Some adjustments would have to be made to balance it properly maybe, but I like the idea

No I mean would the waki be able to armor you on top of still slashing?

If so, I have no qualms

Yes, it would use the same mechanics as a ninja star.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.