Wakizashi of ancient sands

π•Žπ•’π•œπ•šπ•«π•’π•€π•™π•š 𝕠𝕗 π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π•€π•’π•Ÿπ••π•€

Wakizashi%20of%20ancient%20sands

𝘼 π™¬π™–π™ π™žπ™―π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙀𝙛 π™–π™£π™˜π™žπ™šπ™£π™© π™€π™§π™žπ™œπ™žπ™£π™¨. 𝙄𝙩’𝙨 π™—π™‘π™–π™™π™š 𝙩𝙧𝙖π™₯𝙨 π™žπ™©β€™π™¨ π™›π™€π™šπ™¨ π™žπ™£ 𝙖𝙣 π™šπ™©π™šπ™§π™£π™–π™‘ π™˜π™–π™œπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™žπ™’π™š.

【𝐂𝐑𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐒𝐬𝐒𝐨𝐧】Grants 20% increased movement/attack speed
while chronostasis is applied on an enemy.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 95
  • On Equip: +4 def, +4 atk, -4 spd
  • Effect(s): Inflicts Chronostasis for 3.5 seconds

γ€ο»Ώπ‚π‘π«π¨π§π¨π¬π­πšπ¬π’π¬γ€‘
Reduces movement speed of enemies by 20%
Reduces attack speed of enemies by 15%

• Piercing Shots hit multiple targets

• Passes cover Shots pass through obstacles

• Shots: 6 (Shots come from both sides)

• Damage: 200-500 (average: 350)

• Total Damage: 1200–3000 (average: 2100)

• Projectile Speed: 11.5 tile(s)/second

• Lifetime: 0.5 second(s)

• Range: 4 tiles

• Max Cast Range: 3.8 tiles

• Fame Bonus: 6%

• Feed Power: 1250

• Loot Bag: image

I don’t see Chronostasis as very useful, since it only reduces 20% and 10% for speed and attack speed respectively. I’d most likely stick to a regular Waki for debuffs.

And interesting concept, and very nice sprite, though.

Math error alert! Total damage supposed to be 2100, not 1800.

I was thinking of chronostasis and vision working as antagonistic pairs, While you reduce the enemies speed ur own speed is increased slightly or somewhat in that sense i guess.

sprite looks cool, and I like the Chronostasis ability, but I think Chronovision could end up a bit OP if you’re in a group with a warr and pally.

I’d say it should be nerfed to like 5%, it adds a bit of a boost but it wouldn’t end up being too powerful.

coronazashi

Love the sprite/ concept!

Though unless your lucky and deca decides to add a whole new debuff/buff id say,

That just turns into speedy + bezerk.

While this one turns into slow/daze.

Which also would come off as a broken ability, able to self buff and debuff, tho i guess the niche is that the ability needs to actually debuff (or attempt to debuff regardless if its immune or not in order to buff raiders + yourself)

Love the sprite! I think the flavor text doesn’t fit rotmg tho maybe you can change [Chrono Vison] to [Ancient Wrath], I see a robust flavor borrowing the might of all three gods (bes, nut, and geb). Chronostasis can be changed to Wind furry, as implies the the power of the winds combined with the sands reduces the enemies speed and atk speed.

β€œwind furry” @ryanyoon (furry no matter what ;>)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.