Want free items? [Random floating thread]

So im quiting. and 90% of the msgs are somewhat like

freeeeee itemmmmmmzzz!!

So how should i distribute them? a contest? i want something low work and not including favourism.

usually i would do a drop party, but … rip that.

Give to me I’m poor
But I would do a contest.
Also, why

You could do a joke contest? Just read through jokes people give you and if you think one is funny give them a prize. Easy!

fri itens plox

just do a raffle

Last giveaway I saw was a person in the realm with 8 items in inventory each time, asking questions & giving the item(s) to the first person to get it correct.

Very low effort to manage the giving out, just went back to the vault each time to bring a new inventory. Some given away in full sets of 4, some individually.

More pre-effort to get the questions & answers prepared.

And had the nice thing of crescendo towards the “best” items at the end, by which time there was a big crowd around.

Do you want to have a different title for now, if you’re still formulating the ideas for the giveaway? Title makes it sound like it might have already started, or could move into #community-hub:player-events if you want this topic to be both the formulation and the giveaway itself?

Edit2: leaving in Comm Hub for “plan your adventures” with new event thread in the Player Events place.

XD

i was going for the deception, you can change it if you wish.

whuh

pls tell me you’re staying on forums

I never knew I needed that gif in my life until I saw it

If you know me, then you know I suck at writing, so some of the things I write might just contradict each other.

Hello @everyone,

Farewell

As you can probably tell im writing this on the farewell thread, and that means… farewell. I chose the 20th to write this because I joined the forums the 20th, and though it would be perfect. I enjoyed this past year with everyone, the memories we had. Whether it be planning for Christmas giveaway, spamming the forums, trash talking Zlushy together or ranting about random stuff. However, I will not be continuing with the rest of you starting September.

Block of text

The reason is because I no longer play ROTMG and due to university workload. I thought I could still stay on forums but not play the game like many others have, but it just doesn’t work. Its all about people talking about the new dungeons, new items, drops for the new things, etc.
that brought me back to why I was ever on the forums, I talked about this once when I came back. I actually joined because im a huge realmeye fan. Continued on and it was fun talking to people. Like uni- Queer and Niegil the scrub.

Later I somehow became a respected person on the forums, although that may sound nice (which it is), it felt like I had this pressure to post quality content. Which usually I would do either way. I actually get a lot of random people ign saying something along these lines

OMG. Its scorchmist!

And then im like who are you? And they 75% of the time know me from the forums and talk about how they like my posts. For someone irl who often gets a “That’s stupid what are you talking about” or a “ I have no idea what your saying:” or just being totally ignored. So even if its getting a lot of love on a game, still means a lot. Thanks guys (and girls)!

Unfinished….

Things that I was un-able to get done was finish the rest of my ideas for the games. Especially my dungeon “Ruins of the Lost”. I don’t want to show you the incomplete state, so ill just write a bit about it on this thread ___________________________________ . I will release all the concepts that I have written down (and haven’t lost).

Things I still have to say:
Niegil’s a Scrub.
So farewell people. Goodbye… forever……

Jk, ill still be in these two threads
__________ , since I’ve always liked these two threads. But who really knows. You can still talk to me about random things at Dustyacer#6098 on discord

I wanted to properly say farewell this time, before we get these weird green alien imposters of me again with 10 threads saying where scorchmist is. Although that probably wont happen since ive been extremely inactive and people are okay with it.

i got too lazy to finish this.

You could just go in your vault and pick out 16 items and hand them out to whoever trades you lol

Guess the number? or like a randomizer for the number of entrys

oh I got it. give everything to shatter and then call him a cheap hobo for not arranging a giveaway.

i actually considered that.

Don’t do drop. To many instant looters…

I would do a random generator giveaway.

(Make sure to always give to those you will remember even when you visit your realm account years later and remember)

Art contests are bad. They are very limited. If you really want to do a contest be legit about it.

Yea, just do a random number generator.

Ehh call me a bastard but as someone poor this caught my eye extremely quickly. Well if I were to quit, which it’s a shame you are since you were a great player even for the brief period of time I’ve been here, I’d give most of it to my friends, which you probably have. Maybe host a forum only thing? Trivia could be a cool way of doing it. The most fair however would be randomly generated raffle thing.

maybbeeeeeeeeee just give it to the first people to see this (eg: me)

Comrade Scorchmist, I do wish you a good time and good luck with university and your life
I would gladly share my vodka or squat with you any day.

I offer these

As for your items, maybe give them to a certain slavic person you know ??

No but really you could put certain items onto mules and give those accounts so you can give away 8 or 12 items away at one time.

Sláva vám hurá hurá

rip scorchmist :frowning:
if you want to give out items, you can make a giveaway, but have a high chance for people to win items.
also if you want to get rid of stuff i can help

Put out the Google doc of the dungeon I want to finish it

It’s so painful seeing one of my closest friends in realm quit this game ;n; (yeah some left too when I left realm for a while but I wasn’t there ti say good bye :c)
It was so much fun when we used to play together back in the day, I even joined Regen just to be with you again ;w; but sadly you left and I was alone once again :c even tho we barely talk these days I’m still going to miss chu ;n;

Anyway, about the items, a raffle seems like a good idea since everyone will have the same chances to win something or a Q&A as Nevov suggested :3