Want something from the old forum?

Looks like us old mods can still access the forum. No telling how much longer it will be there, though.

If there is something you want us to pull out for you just let us know.

What happened to the old epic sprite world idea
What Community-Designed Ideas Would You Like to See In-Game?
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
Your Oldest Screenshot

For reference sake, we (Kabam mods) can access the old forums by first going to community.kabam.com and logging in with our old forum credentials, then going to:

http://community.kabam.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?1089-Realm-of-the-Mad-God

Oh yes I do. But first, let me thank you, and all the other moderators, for creating this great forum! I would enjoy that reddit was replaced by this, as it is insanely more organised, and filled with options that will make this a very much easy to deal with forum than kabamā€™s. I was looking through all the threads and I came across this one, so before I forget it, here it goes:
When they announced that the forums would shut down, I completely forgot to save my masterpiece.
I cannot exactly tell you the link, but it was in the Treasure Room Thread. I think I used to write ā€œPlay MMoarā€ on the search bar when I wanted to look for it.
If you can get me my Play MMoar Pack and 100+ troom snake pit images (they are sticked together in the same post) Iā€™d be grateful. I donā€™t have any hurries, though.
By the way, if this wasnt the kind of thing I was supposed to pull out Iā€™m sorry for bothering.
Either way, thank you again.

Edit: Thanks FCatarina for finding me my pack, and the thread! If a mod could do me the favor of finding my most troom world record snake pit Iā€™d appreciate.

Bring back the ā€œBefore you post an Idea, read hereā€ post that you made @Doc

Iā€™m not a moderator, but I googled and found your play mmoar pack. @MMoas

This is the thread: http://community.kabam.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-322389.html

Oh boyā€¦

Maybe you can get some of the old Dungeon ideas? Stuff like the Shatters post and other super popular ideas. You know, to commemorate them ^.^

Didnā€™t Deca say there would be a public archive of the forums?

Is that it, @MMoas? I found the original thread if you need more or something else.

Thereā€™s a ton out there. I donā€™t want to manually pull it all over using my own judgment. If people could name some specifics then I can grab them.

Yeah. Who knows how long that will take, though.

Yes I do. If you can, take the whole thing and move it here xD.

I hope you mean ā€˜I hope reddit gets replaced by thisā€™ or ā€˜I hope this replaces reditā€™

Could you grab the RotMG addictā€™s clinic thread that Bluenoser started during realmā€™s extended downtime?

Iā€™m not familiar with that one, and iā€™ve gone back through his posts through spring 2015 and havenā€™t found anything that fits that description. Do you have the exact title, or maybe even the old URL?

Sorry I donā€™t have the URL or exact title. I think the thread was from early 2014. My post history may be easier to look through, I was not super active so there would be fewer entries top scan.
Thanks for your efforts!

Howā€™s this?

http://pastebin.com/H7906k4W

Bluenoser is a true god of this community is he not? That is gold!

Wonderful! Good job.

I always wanted to see the final wine cellar if thatā€™s possible. I doubt when they move it, Deca will either keep or allow it to be accessiable anyway.

But I understand thatā€™s a very big ask anyway, so I understand if you donā€™t.

Also, thatā€™s typical Kabamā€¦remember how long I was a mod for, lol.

I hope they donā€™t make the WC public, nor the content of the mod-only area.

Honestly, the more time passes and how rarely I see people wishing for something from the old forum the more I think Deca will simply scrap the idea. Making their own forum, even if only for archive purposes, is a waste of time and money. Had people been yelling for the content then it would be another matter.

Leike I said. I doubt they would. I read some of the stuff in there, and honestly all it wpuld do is cause uneccesary distress and stuff.
My request was more of a joke sorry, as I understand that thereā€™s quite a bit jn there.