Warmonger Paladin Set

I think its a good idea so just repeat what I said XD

Yay! A Lost Halls Paladin UT set! Good thing there are none of those already

Just going to say I heavily disagree with the portion about the armor. It’s great on its own even if it’s on Warrior or Knight, as you only give up 40 MP for 10 Wis, HP remaining the same. 10 HP for every 1 Def over Acrop and 8 HP for every 1 Def over Annihilation is very strong.

Lots of unique ideas :+1:

Thanks

What’s better than $1000000? Well $2000000 of course! Same deal different day…

Giving up on the other things because I agree with you on most of them, I just want to make a small comment on the oreo part. Although a lot of people don’t have oreo, a decent amount still do. The idea isn’t bad, I just think that the amount of time it gives the buff for, 10 seconds, is a bit too long

My problem isn’t that it’s weak, it’s just that it’s weak relative to fplate and doesn’t really make sense as a white. It’s still powerful but I just don’t see it as a viable white. Sort of like another mad lab robe

Better to have a UT set for many different classes rather than 2 for the one.

Fairy Plate was a P2W item made by Kabam to make money, though.

I agree. But now that it already exists, it doesn’t make sense to make this armor. Also, due to duping, a massive amount of fplates now exist so this armor just isn’t that viable anymore.

Then… just nerf Fairy Plate so it is balanced…?

Okay… And fuck up the economy so we can create a copycat white?

It shouldn’t have been able to run around the economy in the first place.

But it already has and it’s too late to change that. Pixie, etherite, souless robe, shendyt, geb’s tome, and the st spell also never should have existed. However, they do and now no one really even suggests removing them

Not DECA’s fault everyone invested all their pots into them.

But a lot of people would be pissed if they were removed and DECA still needs a way to make money. Kabam used it as a money grab but DECA still uses them. Also, although it’s not DECA’s fault, it also isn’t the fault of those who invested in them and it would be unfair to remove them

Then it looks like you’re going to be stuck with tradable items that are more powerful than actual tiered items objectively like a private server does.

Or… Like the game right now… However, with tradeable STs, unless the STs are made to be inherently weaker then teired, there is going to be that problem. Also same as i said in that other thread, let’s just stop for now cause we literally just spamming these threads. Build your own thread and then we can finish this…

K with the 10 second thing you were right since as a result of the wismod it could go upwards to 35 seconds. The buff will now be capped to last for 15 seconds max