Warrior Nerf (Class Re-balancing)

So, Deca is obviously not afraid to change up classes and items so that they fit into the new world Kabam and Wildshadow never anticipated. So how do you think warrior and knight should be nerfed/rebalanced? I personally think it should be an ability rework, similar to the assassin.

I think their fine tbh. Sure, they have high af dps but they need to get up close and personal to get it most of the time. Seems pretty fair.

The abilities are also fine to me.

I think they are fine where they’re at

Most people will say that they are fine as is.

Classes people are comfortable with and have been long established as a “strong” class with a “strong” role tend to be the ones least messed with.

Clearly you think otherwise, which is fine, so perhaps you’d like to elaborate your wants.

They’re balanced, if they were op classes you’d see like 30 of them in lhs. Yet there always seems to be a lack of those classes

If I was forced gunpoint with a nerf, i’d give shields a cooldown of 1.5 seconds, and have helms give like +10 SPD instead of speedy

Easy.
They shouldn’t.
If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it. And it’s not broken by any means.

Warrior is really powerful, but he shouldn’t be nerfed, as that’s what he is supposed to be good at, a really high dps character that has to sit pretty close to enemies to do damage, they can die pretty easily unless you have jugg.

Knights really shouldn’t be nerfed, with the rounds of stun-immunity going around knight has been becoming weaker and weaker as it is, he’s fine where he’s at right now and he really shouldn’t be nerfed unless you want the class to become completely irrelevant.

The class that should be changed is the Paladin, he needs a buff, particularly his dexterity.

Paladin is the weakest of the 3 melees, he has less def as them and he has less dps than them whenever they have the same buffs applied. His dex is the lowest of the 3 at 45, this is lower than even the knight’s. His attack stat is fine, as it’s the same as the knight’s, but his dexterity needs to be buffed to (imo) 60. This would make the class much better overall and make it much more fun to play with.

They should also buff sorc it’s ass

The only one that needs a nerf is pally.

Knight is fine. In fact I think it’s balanced in the way that I get so bored playing it. Warrior is so great and I never want him to change.

FTFY friend

My one and only issue with warrior is his defense, reducing his max defense by 5 or 10 and he’d be perfectly balanced in my opinion. Still does an assload of damage, just less tanky.

But the only time when your individual dps really matters is when you’re alone, in which case paladin has the 3rd highest in the game.

I don’t think they need to rework any class besides Assassin as it’s basically (in my opinion) the most useless class now, it’s obsolete. I instead would like hard dungeons with less mobs that can take status effects like stun/paralyze/ and curse/armour break since those are the effects that make fights so easy and with the ogmur event that happened, everyone seems to have one now and armour breaking is far too common!

Please provide some feedback on my opinion so I can see your views on this. :slight_smile:

The paladin isn’t weak at all, I don’t think you play it correctly, but I main paladin and I do dungeons, rushes, and fights way easier with it than with say, a knight/warrior of which I have 8/8’s of all three. Paladin is so overpowered with the seal if you have a good enough pet to perma buff, like I can. I like it because I loved priest before pets got abilities since I like to play support classes, but it makes the game a bit boring for how OP the class is.
But, it all depends on the pet, when I take the long pet stasis effects, my Paladin usability is basically cut in half since I can’t heal a lot through sick, and I can’t use my mseal to tank like a warrior with jugg and their respective effects like damaging and armoured on mseal, and berserk and armoured on warrior.

I think Paladin is meant for support playing players, and knight is for those players who like to chill and just play the game relaxed while the warrior is for the daring types, but that’s all based on my perspective of the situation.

make warrior buff range bigger and increase cooldown slightly

Knights shield needs as a rework, won’t elaborate much here since it’s elaborated everywhere but essentially replace stun immunity with stun cooldown (similar to stasis cooldown).

Warrior is fine as is; it’s a great class to solo on and shred things to pieces but the speedy makes for some sketchy moments since accidentally speeding through a projectile-dense area hurrrrts. Both a blessing and a curse.

Wait how?

I honestly think the wizard needs to be nerfed and Mystic needs to be buffed. The Mystic class is so underrated and thought of as the cancer of RoTMG, it’s not just based off my opinions, I’ve started playing Mystic and I’ve been getting really heated comments at me but I’m innocent, I don’t purposely stasis unless I’m helping someone rush. The Wizard needs to be nerfed, it has high range and basically is a kamikaze class but doesn’t die.

Also I think the Samurai needs a rework, no one plays it besides for stars. It’s boring.

You’re telling me you don’t see 30 wizards?

In my personal opinion both the knight and the warrior serve the purpose they were created for to a tee. The knight essentially is a tank that has an ability that helps squishier dps classes like the wizard stay safe and in alot of content such as O2 can be the difference between living or dying. On the flip side the warrior provides value in the dexterity buff he provides while dishing out damage himself. The Knights timing is key as well if you screw up you can end up dead in a hurry as for the warrior he can easily be overwhelmed if not running Jugg similar to a priest and its prot.