Warriors

SO I wondering why people hate war so much, why is that?

I don’t know, I didn’t know people hated them. They are personally one of my favorite classes.

@DreadDrake

I guess b/c warriors deal so much damage and make it hard to get sb.

What about war against knight?

Only Dreadrake “does”

Tru i also like using them, but gave up after it died, needed 1 more def pot till 3/8

Not many people do, just me.

Some are just jealous of warrior’s extensive range of headwear.

When I rank the classes 1-14 the warrior is #3 and the highest of the melees. I love playing on it, but competing against one for soulbound damage can sometimes be difficult.

Please share the others
Is there a system of ranking

I dislike him because he still maintains his tankiness of being a melee, has a MASSSIVE amount of dps, and is also really friggen fast. Removes the need of literally every character that isn’t a wizard

DreadDrake mainly.

1 word, 9 letters

bandwagon

I have officially converted from a warrior main to a wizard so DreadDrake won’t have to drag dem ice adepts on me anymore

I personally dislike the Warrior because it is ridiculously overpowered with pets in the game.

People who absolutely love the warrior love it for the same reason I’m sure.

I like a balanced game tbh.

Idk why tho … people say Warriors make a lot of dmg and steal the loot but tbh … thats not true

I mean… they do do the highest dps out of all the classes… and its ability only increases it… and they’re one of the tankiest classes in the game… and they can rush… (haha doodoo)

Three words - Public Ocean Trenches

Definitely before the Thessal changes, but now I loot in there often enough on any class to not bother caring to swap onto warrior.