Warriors

Ah, I forgot about the change. I stopped playing often a month or so before then.

It really was the best class, I’d rather have missed the whole trench trying to swap to warrior than end up in there on any thing else, but yeah since that change it is wonderful to stroll in on a priest, dodge a couple of the weakening shots, and hello lootbag.

Was surprised to see a topic labeled “Warrior” that wasn’t started by DreadDrake.

My beef with the warrior is the same beef with all of the heavy armor classes.

Back in the day (before pets) the role of these characters was to be able to take lots of damage with high defense and high health, and manage to hold their own with moderately high vitality. The priests that stood WAAAAAAAY far in the back would periodically heal, alongside the paladin for good team effort. Back in this time paladin was by far the most powerful class as there was only 2 abilities back then, the wizards spell bomb, and healing tomes, of which both paladin and priest could use them. So everyone that had the class used paladin.

When the big update rolled around that gave other specialty items abilities alongside stat increases (shield bash, cloak, etc.) there became a better reason to want to use other classes besides paladin.

Now from that digression to the future, what has changed since then to skew so many people to melee and for the worst characters/least played to be mainly long range?

1 word - PETS

Petspetsetspetspets, oh for the love of everything holy, pets. Pets can heal both your mana and your hitpoints. Why would you ever want to make an 8/8 paladin that has a healing ability when you have a pet that can outdo your own healing capacity? What’s a priest, you mean that old class that used to have a decent role in this MMO that is now more of a joke without 1-3 key tomes (T6, puri, prot)?

I’d much rather make a mystic, or even better, a warrior that has an ability that sends my DPS through the glass ceiling into the OP zone and not have to worry about getting my ass fried because I have a pet that can heal me better than all but the best of the priests. Hell, I have a rare pet that heals me 24hp and 6mp every 5-6 seconds and I feel like a god already. Spend lots of time and effort plus a few buck here and there and vioala! A pet that can allow me to be perma buffed and heal me for all the health pots I can carry in under 30 seconds.

Never worry about loot, or death again! Buy your legendary pet today for 3500 gold coins and start maxing.

they are cancerous

no one hates, because warrior is the best :smiley:
(in my opinion and many many others)
tanky with super fucking high dps
with jugg youll be the best player in game xd
its just soo fucking fun and damage is amazing.

Please someone explain to me why class I so good and popular? Stats are good and equips are to but why is the ability so good? Faster hit speed and movement doesn’t seem that good. I have never made a warrior past 0/8 and I don’t really planning on investing 75 atk into it without reason

The Warrior’s helm is designed so that he can get from point A to point B extremely fast and kill what is at each point extremely fast.

What does this mean? He is a monster when it comes to getting loot. Nothing screams “loot hungry pirate” like the Warrior.
In short, you will have more opportunities for loot and have a greater chance for loot in those opportunities.

This is all good and all… but his survivability is weak when compared to some other classes. Nearly every other class has a range advantage to him, and the ones that don’t have a defensive or healing advantage over him.

Well, that doesn’t matter when you have a good pet. He is as great as he is because pets make him that way. The same goes for the Wizard, but this wizard isn’t as godly because he can’t get from point A to point B like the Warrior can.

Only play the class if you have a good pet. Or if you don’t care about the people you are playing the game with, otherwise there is probably a class that is more suitable to you.

It makes my whole person cringe up at the thought of being won of those bland ancient spell pierce 8/8 wizards that do more damage than almost every other class in game and have the second most range. I hate watching youtubers use these 2 classes and I doubt I will use them.

Ps thanks for the reply just ranting

RIP DreadDrake he got banned from forums :frowning:

People don’t hate them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.