Was bored and tried to make some sprites :)

As i wrote in the title i got bored and created some sprites for a warrior set. Tell me which you best like and what you think :slight_smile:

I first of created 2 different swords but the second idea i wasnt sure what colors so tell me which one you like :slight_smile:

Then i wanted to create a helmet and didnt know which one looked best :slight_smile:

After that i tried to make a armor and i thought number 2 is the best :slight_smile:

Last but not least i created a ring :slight_smile:

During the whole set i wanted to keep the theme with the purple gem :slight_smile:

This is what i prefer :slight_smile:

I can’t see any of the pictures.

Neither can I…

I :slight_smile: mean :slight_smile: the :slight_smile: sprites :slight_smile: aren’t :slight_smile: too :slight_smile: bad :slight_smile:, just :slight_smile: maybe :slight_smile: a :slight_smile: bit :slight_smile: too :slight_smile: much :slight_smile: contrast :slight_smile:
also periods exsist for a reason

you can see the sprites? can you ss and post the picture?

am lazy but ok

edit: :wink:

Thanks.

The sprites look ok, but I’d suggest adding a little bit of shading to the armor and changing the shape of the helm a little bit, as it looks wierd currently.

Thats why i put 3 different helmets. i didnt know which one looked the best.

Didn’t see there were multiple

The one at the top of this image looks best. (I like the look of it)

Ah yeah that one is pretty nice too :smiley: What do you think about the sword :thinking:

Bottom one in this image looks the best.

Thanks you a lot :slight_smile: i appreaciate you taking your time to give a respons :smiley: What color do you like the most of the rings. Just say one or number two no need for a picture :slight_smile:

The ring with the bronze/gold looks the best imo

I tried to make a new sprite for all :slight_smile: I feel like it turned out better than before :slight_smile:

the sprites at the very bottom of the post look the best, they look really good in my opinion!

The sword sprite reminds me of Colossus or Dblade, but maybe that’s what you were going for in the first place. They look good! :smiley:

St set Check these out :slight_smile:
Archer ST Set Idea! Not finished

I like only ring
But its just me
Keep doing sprites :wink:

image image image

These are definitely the most impressive to me. I think these are great! Not as big of a fan of the armors so I chose not to pick a favorite. Good job – I could easily see these items existing in game.

In terms of shading, many items have a slightly darker left side than right. Perhaps apply that technique to the helm.

Ring helm and sword are nice, but the armor looks a bit too similar to the Eggre Battle Armor.