Was This Really Necessary? [new consumables]

Pretty self-explanatory post. I guess all the stackable tokens for the reskins and Huntress skin are fine, but do we really need all this crap? Just clutters my bags. I love DECA, and I love that they’re trying, but we didn’t need all this stuff.

Question concerning the super consumables

Consume them. Lol

especially the castle. it doesnt even heal. it just takes up unecessary space and some dark blue is bound to say ‘cry’ when one of them spawns the snow knight in a crystal

They are hella useful I stock up on spd ones to rush to O2 because with 50 spd its really hard to get on time now days because everyone does it.

As The Forgotten Sentinel Says…

[CLOSED] Spuds white star giveaway! (16 Life up for grabs)

Dude, they’re 15 minutes of +20 def/atk/dex/spd and +300 hp/mp

Using one while one is still in effect still works, just at half value. At 2-3 of the important ones each you kind of become unstoppable.

0/8 after full consume a lot of them feel like 10/8

it necessary

No one forces you to pick them up.

Whatever. I don’t like 'em.

Image result for bah humbug meme

Aren’t they 10 and 200 or am I missing something?

Ur right

@CptShevu
So do you want Publishers do new creative and fun stuff or just necessary things like bug fixes?

Im happy the way deca does stuff!

I know a game which has 80% of its Events each year for several years and does just barely release any new stuff.
Trust me, their patch policy is absolutely fine. :slight_smile:

It’s a curious one.
Because these boosts last SO long it gives players somewhat of a reward for remaining within a single realm, clearing it, and drinking all the boost items they loot.

Then when the Hermit/Sphinx/Lotll spawns, that buffed player is in a stronger position than the random who comes to the event fights only, after a guild call or other “notification”.

So the clearers who are actually causing the events to spawn are getting some kind of (small) benefit.

What’s missing is a bit of HP scaling on the events themselves, to stop them literally dying in 10 seconds.

I would say the most selfish one of these buffs is the speed one. Godlands, they speed ahead and kill the gods in front of you without having a chance for you to get hits. O2, everyone just takes like 3 or 4 of these and boom. they get all the damage. (except if they get slowed haha) Anyway, I think the buffs are fine atm since they decreased droprates and they wear off when you change zones.

Don’t use autoloot.

Just eat ’em. They’re like the sugar rush of a particularly sweet Christmas morning, without the headaches afterwards. If I have space I will sometimes keep a couple for Oryx/LOD/Trench, but 90% of them I consume immediately, not even caring if it has no effect because I’m already buzzing from a previous sweet treat.

These are the very first wisdom consumables in the game.
This means you can get INSANE amounts of heals from something like, a Purification tome.
I’ve collected 7 of them to see how the buffs of it work; theoretically, they’d be useless after the fifth one (20 -> 10 -> 5 -> 2 -> 1 -> 0), but I’m not certain.
It also means a nEW HIGHEST WISDOM LET’S FUCKING GOOOOO

Xak probably meant a double buff for the HP/MP ones.
To be precise, the buffs are:
+20: Vitality, Wisdom.
+10: Attack, Defense, Speed, Dexterity.
+200: Health, Mana.
Their effect is halvened for each used while the buff is active, f.e. consuming 2 HP buffs will not grant +400, but +300 HP; consuming 4 Attack buffs will not grant +40, but +18 Attack.

Yes, that’s right. The HP/MP ones go 200->100->50->25
Got my sorcerer up to 760MP drinking a few of the MP ones in chain before something called me out of the realm.
So presuming it would continue 12->6->3->1->0, meaning 8 are useful, the 9th useless.

damn 760MP

you should’ve done the Wis ones to 114+Wis too

and spammed devastation

I should probably test that, too.
What I do know about the HP buffs is that they might not stack with a Paladin’s HP buff, it seems; f.e. I consumed a Mistletoe at 830 HP, and got boosted to 1030 HP. I then used my Seal afterwards, but I remained at 1030.
I think that this means that there are two possibilities:

1. There is a cap to the amount of HP+ one can get through consumables.
  2. The Paladin’s HP+ is not factored in in the first place, as only a HP+ above the current one will count (unless it is a consumable). This can be proven when a Paladin with a T6 Seal buffs after one with a T5 Seal (both at 75 wis); instead of gaining a boost of +192, players only get +112, as this is the highest buff.

…It’s probably the 2nd one. Regardless, I updated the Highest Stats page to only go as far as 5 Super Consumables, but it seems that’s already been heightened to x9…

Mistletoe + Pally Buff broken?