WaterPower's "Ask the only person who likes rushing snake pits anything" thread"

Courtesy of @DrVoorhees:

What is you fastest time of rushing Snake Pit?

I’m sorry, I don’t time myself because I just casually run them, but I have some builds that are quicker at rushing than most others. BTW I kill all enemies in the dungeon, so I clear more than I rush, but yeah.

Quickest time, from entrance to stheno’s demise, I would say less than 1 minute. Recipe for successsss: warrior with t6 helm, Dblade and fast internet (the most time loss is caused by destroying walls, they take forever. good internet seemed to help).

why did you make an ama thread

Because he’s the only person who likes rushing snake pits

Are you part of the “Bulwark is the most epic and underappreciated weapon in the game” club? There aren’t many of us left.

Well DrVoorhees said “yes” when I asked him if I should make an AMA thread, on his AMA thread.

I question the name, but HECK YEAH BROTHA.

I should keep a list of people who like it as well…

Well add me to the list! We need to unite and prove to people that bulwark is both powerful, and viable in all situations. Nothing competes in it’s greatness and glory.

i have 1389 Snake Pit completions on my realmeye graveyard summary page. Can i join the club?

FALSE! i love rushing Snake pits aswell!!

Which club good sir? The snake pit rushers or the bulwark fan club?

Look, it was @XYemmy who said that but honestly, none of us thought there would be another one proud enough to say it.

What makes you like rushing Snake Pit?

The snake pit rusher one. Before getting one myself i was in the bulwark fan club too but after getting one it doesnt seem that good anymore.

I enjoy bulwark so much, however I have to say that it doesn’t shine in every scenario or place. But when it does, its like magic; everyone thinks you’re mad but you’re the one cashing all the good rewards in.

Anyway just wanna be clear: you do know it was purely a joke right?

You’re not OgTheWeak! are you?

What? No, who’s this guy/person/thing?

OgTheWeak is a 9+ year RoTMG veteran who basically only does Snake Pits, he lost 12k Snake Pit completes on his knight due to the recent update. He has gotten (last time I asked) 83 wands of the Bulwark.

Oh yeah I forgot about that name. Someone brought it up sometime ago, but never encountered the guy or talked to him (ok maybe but I had no clue twas him).

Wait a second, 12’000 snake pits on a knight?! That shit is so slow, how can he bear to do that?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.