Wayward Prism

###Wayward Prism

“All who are lost will be found.”

####Stats:

• MP Cost: 90
  • Effect: Press ability key to set a Waypoint which lasts 120 seconds, press ability key again to teleport back to the Waypoint. Waypoint disappears after teleportation.
  • Stat Bonus: -4 Spd
  • Fame Bonus: 3%

New class- Time Traveler

I’ve always thought this might be nice +1,
a different sprite would be good though

Edit: I thought about this more, and I think it needs development.
The way that the waypoint feature has been described, it lasts forever and then when ability key is pressed, it goes to that waypoint and then it disappeared. This feature can almost be utilized as an alternate nexus in-game, where people put waypoints on the beach and when on low health, just teleport back to the beach. So what I recommend is placing a time for it to wear off, and a certain distance that people can teleport.

@FakeRayr The Waypoint does wear off after 120 seconds, though I could reduce that time to balance it more if necessary.

@IanPistoOP Thanks! Here is another sprite I was working on:

Make it 110 MP and it takes MP on activation (probably what you meant but wasn’t specified.)

Something else that’ll probably be easier to code is only able to go there if it’s on your screen. Also waypoint time is reduced to 30 seconds like a portal. It isn’t OP but it’s better than all the other prisms if you aren’t that good.

Basically the nexus except, -4 speed?

Excellent idea! The waypoints are very unique, and I would love to see something like this implemented in-game.

Cool now i can play Zed from League in Rotmg

If this was added I bet some people would get mad from getting insta killed when they tp’d back.
Also @Ludfru why did you not reroll that necro

2 l8 m8. SPD is cheap asf now. I’ll just farm something to buy it with.

Lets not forgot about the hp and mp roll tho

Slightly detrimental not that bad. Won’t be going beyond 6/8 (probably only 4/8)

I’d sadly say no because it breaks some sequencing of the game. Imagine Lost Halls, but you put your Waypoint before the Boss Room. After hitting the boss a little, you would just say bye and be out of the boss room. Same thing with nest boss. Besides that, I kinda like the idea, though I seem to miss the point, especially if you can manually TP there.

Drops?

A Leblanc “W” would also be pretty cool.

You would then have to have a way to remove it if you don’t want to teleport back to it, and you want to remove it and make a new one. Ideas?

How about something like this?

MP Cost: 100
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Special Properties: Teleport back 3 seconds in time (after tp) Damage: 300, Radius: 3
Stat Bonuses: +2 Wis, +3 Spd

I feel like this would fit the pace of the game a lot better than a waypoint system, since it is probably better to just nexus and go back into the realm (especially when your trickster you can tp so quick back to the portals)

It is like an Ekko ult (from LoL) but for Rotmg :slight_smile:

You’d need 2 switches for that. :wink:

What if it healed too then? Like chronobreak?

I’d say that would work like a tracer recall