We did it guys! [Top 10 Worst Pay To Win Games]

It’s still free to play, however shitty it may be.

I didn’t completely exclude it I just said they were a work around, a thing that we don’t know will be in the game forever but this is a moot point so I’ll drop it.

I’d have to disagree increasing the amount of dungeons you can run in a session by paying real money is pay to win. These pay for a chance type things are still pay to win even though you aren’t directly paying for an item, and I think that’s where we agree to disagree here.

This is after the fact that you bought and used a key. When you buy and open a key you have already purchased the
opportunity whatever happens past this point isn’t of much importance.

I’m trying to reply quickly here so if there’s any fucked up english I apologize.

Nobody will play a shitty game, but you’re right if we consider the pure definition of free to play.

The keys indeed allow you to have a faster rate at getting items… In theory. Practically the game is so luck-based that such an increase will only be theorical. In other words, you will only increase by a little your chances of getting the loot you want. Thus, the game isn’t unbalanced, as the difference between paying players and non-playing ones is too small for it to count.

That’s where you’re wrong, because you won’t get anything from opening a key. Absolutly nothing. The only thing you get is the ability to play the dungeon. If you open the key then don’t run the dungeon, or don’t attack the boss, or anything like that, then this key was wasted for you. What happens after you buy the key matters, because buying it will give you nothing in itself.

If you run more dungeons you will have more chance at getting the drop from that dungeon.

It gives you the opportunity to get items at a faster rate than other non paying players, if the same person who could complete 1/5 tombs gets tombs at double the rate he is still getting items quicker than if he were getting tombs at the regular rate.

Yes. However, the increase in chance isn’t big enough to destroy the game’s balance between regular dungeon hunting and key usage. If they don’t cause that, then they’re not pay to win.

That’s just what I answered above. What I was disagreeing to here is the fact that you were saying buying keys was the same as buying items, because no skill was needed to get items from dungeons you openned. I was saying about this that you do need skill to get the items. A player that cannot run a tomb will get nothing, and that will be the same thing if that tomb was natural or openned by him.

I didn’t say they were the same thing I was arguing that it was pay to win. It is however less pay to win than directly buying the item.

@Endertimes
@LukeyxD
Maybe move to pms? Like half of this topic is you guys arguing over p2w vs p2p

Last reply was an hour ago fam, no need to moderate things that aren’t happening.

Oh

I should really fucking look at dates .-.

What is your IGN in Idle Heroes?

Shatter.

Currently lvl 98 with 8 star vesa and 6 star mirage

Rest 5 star

True. But I’ll stop arguing. Since we don’t have the same definition of “pay to win” it’s a pointless argument.

What happens in the video? I can’t get by the thumbnail.

Watch mojo considers realm to have the 20th worst p2w model

Oh thanks. I keep trying to hit play but I can’t for some reason.

I consider Watch Mojo’s thinking to be the 20th worst.

It’s actually a top 10, but the idea is here.

They are considering the game completely p2w and they didn’t mention pets… the only p2w thing.

You do realise what p2w means? It means that there is something that helps u that is completly blocked to free to play players… Which pets arent. You can get max legendary pet without spending any money, which is already op enough (or even max divine first ability, which someone did). Only p2w thing now are the loot drops, which u can either buy or do mystery boxes (dailys as well, but u dont get that many from dailys, except this month).

This is dumb sometimes you can’t talk about games unless your a long time player another example would be tf2. A great shooter but it takes loads of time to really understand how everything works. So I hope people understand that just because you played a game for five minutes doesn’t mean your qualified to talk about like your a long time fan.

You just contradicted yourself.

I have lots of loot drops and have never bought any. I don’t consider loot drops p2w.

I consider pets p2w. Have fun getting that maxed divine.

@Endertimes the title has “another” in it, so its closer to a 20 - 11