We known this for long time [black map]

Aight so even deso mentioned this in his the only way to qizard video by having the black map and saying Enemy UAV. I feel this happens too often and its always after getting out of a dungeon or going into a realm. Has this even been looked over yet? @Krathan

It happens when memory gets way too high.
If you refresh your game regularly it should never happen.

When it happens it is a major warning that you need to reload the game or you risk lagfreeze/death.

Treat it as a feature; the game screaming at you “restart now”.

How often are you seeing it happen, are you on browser, etc? Maybe something you can do to reduce memory use.

mr god nevov can i ask when you get the giant never ending rubber bands do you close immediately or wait and risk a little to see if u lived?

I generally wait about 5 to 7 seconds at most before I close my game.

yeah i thicc banded in shatters and i waited like 15 seconds lmao

That means you should refresh your game…

Wait I’m confused, what is this?

I’ll stay if I’m on a throwaway, I try to guess what the server is trying to do and not stand there.
I’ll close if on a proper character.
I don’t usually get that type of lag though.

well i play on a mac :frowning:

I feel like it happens constantly (it may happen cuz I am on congregate or im on Internet explorer and my shits old)

Rubberbands are caused by not enough bandwidth or server lag.

Your operating system shouldnt be the problem.

okay whatever i also have shitty wifi and the servers are bad.

so everything is the problem :confused:

I’d use the guide on the wiki to load your kong account on flash projector which seems to be much better at running the game, as it doesn’t have the extra stuff from a browser.

if you’re rubber banding and don’t want to die then close the game if not then it’s your fault you died and you should act as if you walked into lava and just sat there. Usually most people don’t die to rubberbands but what happens after the rubberband is what kills them it’s just a weird way it happens.

wtf is rubberbanding

when the enemies and other players act like they’re getting flung by a rubber band basically going from one side then stopping and going to the other side of the map really fast.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.