We should ban banned players from the forums

I say we make it policy to ban players from these forums who have been banned from the main RotMG game. Think about it, deca doesn’t just ban people for no reason, they have to be especially toxic or do things that are especially toxic so why would we want them on these forums. Just a thought, reply with your opinions,

Thanks for your time.

I wonder who this is directed at…

Oh wait, thats right, the only person that is banned in game and is active on these forums is me.

Not exactly how it works.

I think I know why you made this.

ahem @SirSpud ahem

But putting that aside, there’s other good reasons why this should be considered when it comes to policies. It is probably something worth considering, depending on what their punishment is. I don’t think it should be for some types of offenses but I think some other more serious offenses should be considered.

thing is, you dont know what they were banned for.

I myself dont even know what I was banned for atm, still waiting to find out

What are you insinuating? Just because we’ve had disagreements in the past doesn’t mean I will personally attack you. I’m just saying since deca now more actively uses these forums there decision to take someone away from the community should be universal. Stop assuming everything is about you, please stop posting in this tread if you won’t stop complaining.

complaining or defending myself?

It seems a little bit coincidental that I get banned, we have a disagreement, im the only banned player, and u make this thread.

Im not trying to shut don this thread, it’s completely open to discussion and opinions from people (as u said)
Im personally, ofc, going to go for letting me stay on these forums, we will see what everyone else thinks

This is not a complain about getting banned thread go make that yourself, i have moved how about you try doing the same.

Yea but i just knew you were banned for whatever reason and i knew stuff went down between you and @GuyBroMans recently so i thought this was sorta aimed at you in a way so he can see whats its like for you when it comes to the taste of vengeance. But this thread doesn’t really affect you in any way so idk what he was trying to get out of this if it were aimed at you.

You have literally gotten him banned twice recently, not doing yourself any favors.

does it look like im complaining that i got banned? No.

uh… what?

actually, this thread DOES affect me in EVERY way, and i’m open to seeing what other people think about the situation

if it were aimed at me, then he would be planting the image into peoples minds that because im banned in game, should i be banned from the forums?

yes

state where thanks

complaining?

No.

sarcasm ^

Its a figure of speech, again sarcastic

please stop posting shit on my thread that i was hoping could start a discussion not a fucking spud rant

read what I say next time please before firing off at me

the whole point is that you started ranting after that

In which case, i’ll stop replying to this thread to make u happy.

Flame war