Weapon shots not registering when fps drops

Whenever I am fighting a boss with a large group of players, I noticed that my frames would drop really bad and my weapon shots do not register as damage. Is there a way to increase my fps even further (I run on potato settings) or an explanation for this? I have no idea why drops in fps should affect weapon projectiles.

also, I can play csgo and ow just fine on 60 fps, but apparently rotmg is more demanding?

Not much you can do except making sure your fps doesnt go down

Something to do with serverside/playerside where it skips the frame where your projectile hits the enemy. You can see this with a non piercing weapon because it will pass through the target and not deal damage. If you run at potato settings and theres nothing you can/want to do to fix or upgrade your computer. The best option is just to pick a weapon with high RoF (low projectile speed might also help but RoF definitely does) so that you have more shots that have a chance to hit

I think that might actually counterproductive because the additional projectiles decrease your fps even further

It will result in more shots that each have a chance of hitting the target.
As long as it doesnt have a trail it wont have nearly as big an effect as 20-50 other players moving around. So youre lowering fps by a small amount but increasing your chance of hitting the target

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.