Weekend Challenge - Ice Tomb's Secret [Jul 4th to Jul 9th]

x-post from https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/c91srd/weekend_challenge_ice_tombs_secret/

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

uhm ok

Pretty weird event for the summer nglā€¦

It is weird, but Iā€™m not complaining - always nice to get some more of these sweet, sweet 7% fame bonus items.
FINALLY A CHANCE AT A PROT
Also quite unfortunate that itā€™s quite controversial, as it seemsā€¦

verry wierd but ok time to get that crown?

Ah shit, here we go again.

So the bagston is in the drop tableā€¦ and you can also get it from the tinkerer. Niceā€¦

dont waste your snowballs on that pet skin vro

Lot of guildies reporting no permas spawning in realms, servers being super unstable on EUW I actually got a throwback to kabam era lag where tiles loaded but enemies didnā€™t so gods started appearing around me that was rather ā€¦nostalgic, then I went on USS and wouldnā€™t ya know it the old ice tomb lag massacres are happening again. Month of the mad disappointment so far.

this is when i play again

Mfw Australia is actually in the correct season for the events

:thinking:
time to grind x1000 ice tombs

what does that mean?

Infected bagston skin

May I note that the infected bagston skin is probably one of, if not, the biggest pet skins in the game. I didnā€™t take a screenshot of my new infected bagston pet yet, but as a legendary, it is almost as big, or even as big, as some other divine pets. ._.

Graphic on the game menu:

And (new) graphics from the OP in case you can't access Imgur:

Alien Event Chest:
All drops - infographic:
Infested Bagston Pet:

Highly doubt Iā€™ll join this, entirely not in the mood for another grind event/letā€™s milk the keybuyers, running the same dungeon 100s of times straight after doing that for the heroics/alien tokens, and when the only new loot is a ā€˜Bagstonā€™, one of the worst things to infest this game, big nope.

And not to forget that Snowballs come in amounts between 1 and 3, per Ice Tomb aka per Realm.

Terrible proportions, really.

Though I believe you can get the 1, 2 and the 3 in the same bag, as Iā€™ve heard people calling ā€œ6ā€, so I think it seems to work out at over 1 average per dungeon, but only getting this info second hand, donā€™t know if theyā€™re using loot pots (expect they are). Yes itā€™s definitely a key-focused event isnā€™t it!. The tiered rewards are a good thing I have to admit, much better than having an all-or-nothing, and making it controllable so maybe you are only missing 1 of the UTs, you can select that one to redeem for.

anyone know if the drop rates are good? just wondering owo

Deca taking down the snowball quests before the event itself ends, spectacular troll move there Deca.