Weekend Chest Events - Woodland Labyrinth & Manor of the Immortals [Mar 29th to Apr 2nd]

x-post from https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/b6w5qb/weekend_chest_events_woodland_labyrinth_manor_of/

Wlabs scamming everyone
Wlab Events Drops

The drop rates are so bad

did you expect literally anything else?

My hopes were high enough to try it

I mean, it’s woodlands and manor, even if the drop rates were high they wouldnt be profitable at all other than puris

Time to finally get an eastern winds waki for my samurai ppe

Menu graphic:

please for the love of heck I want that Woodland Huntress Skin

already got lmao

Your approximate age of dying has been lowered.

A little? I mean I’m still hoping for an exciting event with stuff I want that actually drops.

Dang I was hoping we’d seen the end of chest events. I only ran a few chains and I got multiple of each white in success (minus puri) plus the FP from some drops are rather high. Where is the urge to play normally when you can sit still next to a paralyzed boss and get a atk vit and life?

At least things like the succubus had an added element of danger, which would be preferable to pew-pewing a chest.

I’ve also got the evil ghost pet skin, puri, 3 lbows… and the list goes on
Also how to make small and big text?

<small>
<big>

wait its too small xd

you put your text after that, like <big>this text will be big
also, go here for other formatting questions

The chest arent dropping anything and if they do its waay to rare to bother with anyone else share in this opinion

I got one dye and nothing else in 20 runs.

The mark event was better.

True I’ve done a decent amount of wlabs and the chests have only dropped like 3 sb pots and 1 backpack.

I’ve done a few, like 15 maybe, and I got 2 atk pots, 2 dyes and I think a cloth. I always have loot drop on when I pop keys. Someone in one of my chains got a skin but I think from a manor.
Tbh loot table is not very interesting to me and I don’t even know why I got keys.