Weekend Chest Events - Woodland Labyrinth & Manor of the Immortals [Mar 29th to Apr 2nd]

Dang I was hoping we’d seen the end of chest events. I only ran a few chains and I got multiple of each white in success (minus puri) plus the FP from some drops are rather high. Where is the urge to play normally when you can sit still next to a paralyzed boss and get a atk vit and life?

At least things like the succubus had an added element of danger, which would be preferable to pew-pewing a chest.

I’ve also got the evil ghost pet skin, puri, 3 lbows… and the list goes on
Also how to make small and big text?

<small>
<big>

wait its too small xd

you put your text after that, like <big>this text will be big
also, go here for other formatting questions

The chest arent dropping anything and if they do its waay to rare to bother with anyone else share in this opinion

I got one dye and nothing else in 20 runs.

The mark event was better.

True I’ve done a decent amount of wlabs and the chests have only dropped like 3 sb pots and 1 backpack.

I’ve done a few, like 15 maybe, and I got 2 atk pots, 2 dyes and I think a cloth. I always have loot drop on when I pop keys. Someone in one of my chains got a skin but I think from a manor.
Tbh loot table is not very interesting to me and I don’t even know why I got keys.

Tbh if everything dropped so often, people would be complaining of how easy it is to get the drops.
And if you don’t like the event, just don’t do them.

Just imagine the Megamoth dropping extra loot.

I’ve gotten a Waki, some stat pots, and two LBows, maybe it’s your luck M8…

Then again, this is better than a mark event.

Yeah, but these rates are pretty ridiculous.
I’d much rather have frequent, okay-ish drops (a pot, maybe a clover or some pizza) rather than stupidly uncommon cool drops.

i’ve done about 100 of these event dungeons on my main and nae (in total) i’ve gotten 1 ambrosia, 8 leaf bows, 3 walkis, a puri, lots of tops/fp and a vampire rogue skin. about four-fifths of it was done with loot pots. take it as you will, but i’m happy.

I got 2 wakis and lbow from chest and 1 lbow from boss. Maybe i’m just lucky.

I’m glad you’re happy, but doing 100 dungeons for that, and having to wait to get into USS, doesn’t really motivate me to buy keys - I do it anyway but it’s just a habit

I dunno. 100 dungeons seems pretty low-ish for 12 whites. Not bad if you ask me.

With loot drop and both chest and boss seems low to me, and lbow in my experience is really common. I guess my issue is more with the loot table, and the fact that I don’t mind getting “filler” prizes.

because most of the loot was on my nae with a pet that i want to max, i was pretty happy with everything, on my main its pretty bad and i dont like the loot, also i’m in pub halls so i dont sit and wait to get into the laggy hell you call uss, they have their own event role and people pop

(as of my last post i did 3 more wlabs and got the huntress skin, now i just need the pally one)