Weekend Events! [Nov 2nd to Nov 7th]

Copied from:

Edit:
Oh, and menu graphic from the Home screen:

Honestly its kinda screwy of deca to just change the events but :man_shrugging:

all of the events (except shaitan) are kinda a pain with like 100 people…

cant see crap in thicket, reef cant see air and hard to rotate due to lag, encore’s are just awful either way, but its hard to see the spinning minions

probably just gonna do O2 this weekend instead. None of the whites are particularly good in the dungeons (although i want reef scepter and fire waki)

When I saw Thicket had been added to the dungeons I suspected that’d be the only one to have Pumpkins as loot, as they seem fearful of putting them in the super fast dungeons.

Thicket’s not so bad in a massive group, only the final phase at 3rd is any kind of threat unless you stand on something.

Shame really as I enjoy Reef and there’s some things of interest in the others (like the skins) but no pumpkins = shouldn’t let myself be sidetracked by those.

Formatting is broken on the last couple lists

oh it seems that court of oryx is after so everyone goes into thicket.

Went in again. Nexused instead of dying.

did an o2, really confident i didnt get enough sb for chest. I couldnt see it and i was piercing so i couldnt tell where it was until i started to see dmg from my elec pet. Got 1 hit in before it died… rip me

how many people does DECA really think they can trick into paying 100g for a rare egg?

Uuuuuuuuh okay Oryx, didn’t know you actually ate bones…

Hey man fuck you bones taste good smh my head

I want the shield of flowing clarity, oml, it looks so visually pleasing.

Rich ppl who want a gud pet

Fusing 2 uncommons costs 240 gold, and fusing commons requires 100 gold each, as opposed to just buying one egg for 100 gold. After that, it’s only 1k fame to change the skin of the pet you hatch to the desired family, which is less than feeding two uncommons from level 30 to 50 using only fame. It saves both gold and fame in theory, although if you get a bad roll on the pet’s second ability level, it could be weird.

Also, they have to hope that anyone buying the egg doesn’t look at the final day of this month’s reward calendar…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.