Weekend Hearts Events! [Feb 22nd to Feb 27th]

x-post from https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/at3z25/weekend_hearts_events/

Reuploaded Infographic if imgur is blocked for you

Feed power of cosmetics to be lowered
I'm ready for this weekend event
LH/O2 event coming up tomorrow here's the loot table

._.

yay!

MMM YESSSSSSSSSS lets gooooooooooooooo gotta get thoes lh whites and party all night since it is friday(last time there was a lh event i had lots of laggg so i never could compete one but NOW i got a new PCCCCCC YESSSSS) pls no report

Aw hell yeah I forgot you’re leader now, no more waiting to get moved in to official events because you usually post any ways xD

Welp I guess I’m grinding my brains out this weekend instead of studying like I’m supposed to…

Front screen graphic for this one:

Rude! :sleepy:

Can’t wait to complete a full lost halls to get 1 def from mbc and a t10 robe.

Why are t10-t12 drops even a thing for chest events?

Completing LH you’d also at least get:

:partying_face:

The weapons being included in the loot I guess is for those who insist on playing PPE in these events? IDK.

! apologize for not using my very complex brain to view a couple of pixels on a LED screen to enhance my overall knowledge of this game.

As a heart-buyer it’s in my interests to spam that knowledge at everyone so they can gather all the hearts possible… to sell to me for cheap prices. :sweat_smile:

I suppose I should be happy that I still have a chance to get the best pet skin in the game (:sparkling_heart:) but I don’t know… I’d rather have an event calendar for the month and Deca sticking to it. They said a few months ago that they preferred announcing events week by week to stir things up and keep them interesting, but it just sounds like they can’t balance things very well.

LH/O2 event coming up tomorrow here's the loot table

RedD1Y1M

on point

FINALLY A LH EVENT I CAN DO! Time to get that colo sword. AND NOT ANOTHER BREASTPLATE…

bplate> colo sword (actually waaaaaaaaaaaaatit a sec so with the debuff to normal swords it would be the other way)

exactly
Im not suppose to give my opinion
BUT
Breastplates make me want to die

how many bplates have u gotten

i have gotten 1 colo sword in my life and 1 void white (quiver) and thats it for like 100 voids and no t14 armors or t13 weaopns

I got mother star, splendor, and that fucking armor I will never get again.

u lucky mthfuker

but I lost most of those lmao. But the armor is a thing you only get once in a rotmg life.