Weekend Hearts Events! [Feb 22nd to Feb 27th]

nope if u do lots of halls i have done like 100 voids and not gottten SHIT like i get 2 whites

half of these posts seems to be on the shit drop rates.

but honestly, they are about the same or something compared to the normal boss drop rate. So its actually a lot better compared to just doing it without the chest, but not good enough that those who want to grind a bit will get one. I think the drop rates on these events are pretty good tbh. Its just another small chance to get a reward. Just a little more incentive to do lh,wc and succ, doesnā€™t mean you are obligated to. Also for those who already run these dungeons, its just a bonus, so i cant see how u can complain since u run them either way

Does void open for free???

I feel for you and thatā€™s rare. My god Iā€™d have raged if I didnā€™t get at least an sb top tier item for that long.

i didnt do event yet stop bullying me

Iā€™m ready for this weekend event.

Are you?

My vault certainly isnā€™t. :frowning:

pshhhh
rookie numbers

How to waste 40$ of loot potions; a guide

I have exams so I aint gonna be able to grind :frowning:

Yes but my dad turned of WiFi so I canā€™t even log onto the computer.

how old r u

Someoneā€™s been busy shift-clicking in the gift chest section.

ur not ready
where is your conflict
:wink:

Oof

I only have the reskin :frowning: Only had one conflict before xP

I dont even want loot. Go in lost halls get fame and leave before first boss and repeat :smiling_imp:

I just want the Aphrodite Mystic skin Dx

What I wanted:

image l7uFrzx image image TfNgqCU image image image

What I sorta wanted mostly just because Iā€™ve never had one:

Rotmg%20-%20Breastplate%20of%20New%20Life nRri93R 4l5NPeH 3ItMVWT

What I got:

VgiZEvT nRri93R nRri93R nRri93R 3ItMVWT 3ItMVWT l7uFrzx image image image image image image 1EthZV2 image image image fTPcj1C fTPcj1C fTPcj1C AfwHPCC

overall not terrible, but I still wish I got an omni and/or T13 wand. did about 110 runs in total btw.