Weekend Quest Events - Oryx & Janus [Mar 22nd to Mar 26th]

Copied from Reddit:

Daily Quest, ‘Close Realms’:
(3x Oryx mark & 1x Janus = 2x goodie bags & 1x ST shard)

Repeatable Quest, ‘Mad God Hunt’:
(4x Oryx mark = goodie bag)

Once per Account Quest, ‘Fight Janus’:
(8x Janus mark = 2x epic chest, backpack, epic key, lootdrop potion)

Infographic:

& main menu graphic:

Quest Error. Why?

;0 backpack is new, gonna get that!

This honestly looks better than the other “events”

The whites in the “Red Goodie Bag” are actually good! Why’d they keep the T11 weapons though (minus Masurma)?

Darnit, just too late!

But, too add onto your post, here’s the login notification:
Nothing too insane. A pretty neat event.

I hate this event so very much…
gib me event chest so I can get shield smh…

I like these event styles a lot more than chests. Really I just hate the chests so anything is an improvement.

fucking deca give chest event.

Summary

Your losing more money

I am ok with mark events, but this is just to far. Its annoying me that I have to open ‘red bags’ to get trash loot.
Edit: I would have to grind all day just to get the shield… -_-

so you think they should give out free rare shields instead?

no, what I am saying, having only loot bags that give (mostly trash) to get one of these ‘Whites’ is just, fAcEPaLMiNg
You would have to get atleast 10 bags which means 40 oryx’s, and if I still dont get it, Well Ima have to keep grinding which makes me sad.
I rather have a event chest than this ShiT, not saying mark events are bad. I like them but this is just to far for me.

Well all the Janus and Oryx that you’ll be doing will also increase your chances to get the whites that you could get from bag too right? I get that people are upset about no chest for this event since this one can’t be exploited by people opening keys all day for them but its just refreshing to see people actually eager to do janus and oryx all the time. Chest is kinda meh to me since a lvl 1` priest could get better loot than me which is ridiculous. Goodie bags feel a bit more fair since it rewards YOU the player. with your own loot…unless you get mystery dyes and t11’s.

well chest events are way to far to me. Their drop rates were always insane and after them, whites that were once considered rare didn’t matter anymore. These events, though not providing not nearly as much, are considerbly more fair.
Second of all, 40 oryxs for a rare white is not at all not fair…

I mean deca can change the drop rates of the whites, if you know what I mean.
But even when 40 oryxs for a rare white but its the wrong one, just makes you want to die…

doesn’t change the fact it’s way to high. Events aren’t supposed to be giving out whites anyway in my opinion. Stupid chest events already ruined the value of almost all normal whites. We don’t need them to ruin the value of others now.

Keys = Yes mark events are okay
Oryx = no bad, very bad
Plus Goodie Bags for that nice T11’s my dudes. And Im not talking about Janus for scutum, talking about mad god cloak, jade spell, and clarity shield, these whites are gonna be hard, in the goodie bag you could get A.s.s, Scutum, Jade spell, Mad god cloak, and clarity shield.

BUT, Keys Event chest hurt way more than a oryx event chest, Why? Because it takes time to close realm…

key events shouldn’t fucking exist. You get rewarded for sitting in a full realm and doing normally difficult dungeons with 80 other people

Ever heard of leeching? Its the most common thing in realm.

yeah but for specifically realm closing, what’s leeching going to get you? It’s actually just going to slow things down. For key events, leeching doesn’t matter