Weird, but BIG giveaway. [Finished]

lol, i was seeing how long it would take
@DANMONEY was the first who openly caught on

And probs happily run off with the reward if you hadnā€™t been caught r/quityourbullshit

And if it wasnā€™t for you meddling landfish I would have gotten away with it too!

not an entry

If i wasnt planning on getting caught why did i practically admit to cheating in almost every single one of my posts

@Awdreg I am disqualified

bc u got caught and knew there was no other way out

What he means is that heā€™d been cheating halfheartedly, casually dropping hints here and there so that heā€™d be more likely to get caught.
Doesnā€™t mean he definitely wouldnā€™t have taken the prize if heā€™d won that way though.

ninjad by @shatter

not an entry

He only admitted to editing after being exposed.

Regarding the whole @Nameness scandal:

It doesnā€™t matter. The winning time is completely random. Who said itā€™ll be later rather than sooner? What if the winning time happened to be the time of his very first post lol? Big regret amirite.

His original post ah ā€œdefinitely not cheatingā€ si yeah. What iburnyou said.

@Awdreg wutā€¦ says one entry per person.

Yes, but the winners will only be known at the end of the week, so editing to make your entry later is not guaranteed to help you out. Still can help and should be disqualified though, when noticed.

not an entry

ah ok, the 2 edits made it look suspicious.

Oh gotcha thanks

That is his entry. If he wants to change his entry time around, idc because no matter how much he changes it, the winning time is still completely random

edit: sniped by iby

edit 2: lol donā€™t worry yall. i thought of this situation while making the giveaway. made sure that we would be all gucci :slight_smile:

Oh, interesting, I thought it was you announced that the winning time was now and so earlier posts lost their chance to win
thatā€™s why what I was doing was considered cheating

Edit

Iby is no longer a proper abbreviation of his name

Will you use some sorta random generator then at the end of the week?

I donā€™t mind tbh, still have a few posts up where I used that as an abbreviation myself and canā€™t be bothered to go back and edit stuff.

not an entry

yes

I knew you did not (It was your name for who knows how long), but I was pointing it out to @Awdreg in case he cared

i have aids

I like your giveaways btw, theyā€™re like forum games with an incentive.

not an entry