Weird Things you've done/Weird Things about you

ill start

• ate mayonnaise cake, it was awful
  • fought someone with a staff using dough
  • i touch my friends hair all the time idk why
  • make almost 100 youtube accounts for absolutely no reasons, although i completely lost them now.
  • I can’t actually walk straight, i wobble to the sides
  • when i walk i have to sway my arms gigantically for some reason.
  • randomly in class or somewhere of the sort, i randomly yell out or jump because i realized or remembered something.
  • I can’t draw on sketchbooks or in pencil/eraser but only with pen on school notes.
  • In paintballing all my shots give the fingers or missed completely for some weird reason.
  • I decided that cutting batteries with gardening sizzors was good and ended up getting battery acid in my eye
  • I made 3 games before, but just before finishing i never finished them, i dont even know why
  • I can’t finish anime, i have several with a few minutes away from finish, and a ton a few episodes off.

i actually just stated random things by the end

finally…

##I play rotmg…

edit: totally forgot about this, but most of the times I do random big gestures to convey what I’m trying to say

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
What're some random things you've done just for the fun of it?
List of entertaining threads

i used to do this too lol

and this too

i do this :o

• I love hugs like too much I can’t stop hugging friends ;w;
  • I want a pair of glasses, even tho I don’t need them I just like to wear them a lot
  • I hate going to hospitals x.x not because I’m afraid of it, it’s just that there’s too many people and I don’t want to get sick by being there with a bunch of viruses in the air x.x
  • I can’t make eye contact with someone, everytime my eyes will just look at their mouth for some reason xd
  • I have an ASD (atrial septal defect) basically a hole in my heart literally :d

I feel you ;u;

i ate a whole lemon raw before
i used to like biting on pens, especially bic pens
i visited a hotel near my area and went to every single floor by using an elevator
i used to watch and play a lot of minecraft
i like using pen instead of pencil when it comes to writing
i used to be edgy, now im trying to stop that i swear

1 thing you may find weird about me, i’m a trump supporter

pls dont flag me for that

we have similarities here

I have to flip the light switch on and off 17 times before I leave a room or my family will die.

Are you gonna get surgery? I’ve heard that you can to close it

ITT: Autism

I have a weird relation with water, I despise getting wet but I like being in water.

I set my heart on complex goals, learn about and prepare for accomplishing said goals, then give up when I have all the knowledge and resources prepared. It’s not even because I’m afraid to try I just end up procrastinating because I already got the hard part done.

I apparently have more nipples than Harry Styles from the one direction band, though the extras being more plentiful aren’t as well defined as his.

There’s really isn’t a lot I’d consider weird about me, though if this was thread on sad things about ourselves I could probably write a series of novels. :sunglasses:

When I want the link to a post I click the “show more” button before the link button.

Rip I eat them regularly like abt 2-3 times a month

1. I like watching stuff burn
  2. let’s just say I’m addicted to tai di or big 2
    3)I carry a deck of cards, a victorinox and a lighter almost anywhere
  3. I hate taking photos of myself or taking pixs with me in them
  4. I love to eat chilli like I’ll eat fresh cut chilli padi when I’m hungry
  5. I love cold like when everyone is complaining cold and I’m sitting there fanning myself
  6. I have no Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or any of that kind of shit
  7. I hate fish and seafood
  8. I have ADHD and dyslexia

so you are a girl?
i’m just kidding i’m just saying that girls do that all the time

why?

talk about awkward

eh you’ll improve

with coding or what?

okay that’s real weird

idk, maybe my flat foot, maybe im too fat in my legs[quote=“Cenamuch, post:14, topic:11032”]
talk about awkward
[/quote]

not really, i dont really care about appearances so i kinda like living in my own world [quote=“Cenamuch, post:14, topic:11032”]
eh you’ll improve
[/quote]

hitting the fingers is quite an achievement[quote=“Cenamuch, post:14, topic:11032”]
with coding or what?
[/quote]

sorry these are card games/board games. My coding games arent really finished either.

oml same

Back when I was super good at basketball and crap, my team always traveled around to play tournaments. One Hyatt had 17 floors, but we didn’t know that only 13 floors were finished. My team was fooling around and decided to go up to the 17th floor and maybe go on the roof or something. The elevator opened and there is this one guy doing construction there, and we kind of stare at each other for a second before the elevator closes again. As soon as that happens, everyone falls down laughing and crap and it was soo fun.

back when minecraft was popular… lol

I HATE PEN

Well, there’s a reason he won, so that’s not a “weird” thing, as there are many trump supporters

my friend literally made an entire card game out of a bunch of paper. It was super fun and orginal, and it was a great concept overall. the amazing thing was that he had so much to draw, since the back of each card had the same picture and he hand drew all of them instead of copying. it was really cool and fun and his drawings were great

my first one was an attachment to monopoly,
my second was the most developed, it was a card/ board game

so i have lots of cards(22 pages). Cant remember what anything means

My third one was all on paper and i lost it, it was also card

i actually have a fourth one, its a building development/hero kinda of thing

Those look sick! You should really plan to finish them.

haha all the pictures and everything was stolen from online.

but yeah it had like 6 users /cards on a team, the teams had all different colours

like the first one that i posted was wizards, second was fire, third was wilderness, also got a mech, killers, assassins, random-group,religous